- Tuesday, February 28: The Duchess of Cambridge will officially open the Ronald McDonald House at Evelina London Children’s Hospital. This is a new 59-bedroom Ronald McDonald House located within a 5-minute walk of the Children’s Hospital.
- Thursday, March 9: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge join HM and the Duke of Edinburgh at a Service of Dedication and the formal unveiling of the new Iraq Afghanistan Memorial. Other royals attending events include Prince Harry, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal and Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra. 2500 guests will also be at the Service. (Click here for the Palace news release; there is more info about the Memorial here.)
- Friday, March 17: Kate and William begin their 2-day visit to Paris. There will be a black tie dinner, so we’ll be issuing a PFA (Party Frock Alert) when we know which day that function will take place. It is expected the couple will stay with the British Ambassador to France, Edward Llewellyn, at his official residence, Hôtel Charost. The (brief) official news release is here.
- Saturday, March 18: William and Kate attend the France vs. Wales Six Nations Rugby Match at the Stade de Paris. The match begins at 2:45 local time, that is 8:45 am ET/ 5:45 am PT.
- Saturday, May 13: Kate, William and Harry host Party at the Palace, an event honoring children who have lost a parent serving in the armed forces. The event will be at Buckingham Palace and feature games on the lawn, chances to explore the Palace gardens, live performances and more. Per the Palace news release, “The party will also be attended by a number of charities which help support families, and specifically, children dealing with bereavement, including Child Bereavement UK.”