- Thursday, June 29: Kate officially opens the V&A Museum’s new entrance, courtyard and exhibition gallery. More via Hello!: “Kate will visit The Sackler Courtyard – the world’s first porcelain tiled public courtyard – where she will unveil a commemorative plaque. She will attend a short reception in The Blavatnik Hall to meet guests involved in the project’s delivery. Kate will also be shown around The Sainsbury Gallery, which is hosting a selection of temporary light and sound installations specifically for the opening.”
- July 12 – July 14: The Spanish state visit by King Felipe and Queen Letizia is scheduled for these dates. We do not know if Kate and William are involved in any of the events but will update as soon as we learn more.
- July 17 – July 21: The Duke and Duchess will visit Poland and Germany at the request of the Foreign Office.
- The tour begins in Poland with stops at Warsaw and Gdansk.
- The time in Germany includes visits to Berlin, Heidelberg and Hamburg
- German media report the following specifics for dates/cities; these dates have *not* been confirmed by Kensington Palace
- Wednesday, July 19: Reports say the couple will be in Berlin.
- Thursday, July 20: Heidelberg appears to be the next stop on the tour.
- Friday, July 21: The tour concludes with a stop in Hamburg.