- Sunday, April 23: Kate, Harry and William will be at the London Marathon cheering on Team Heads Together, as well as other runners taking part in the race. All 39,000 runners will receive a Heads Together headband; Heads Together is the Marathon’s official Charity partner this year. The race begins at 8:55 am local time, that’s 3:55 am EDT/12:55 am PDT.
- Thursday, April 20 & Thursday, April 27: Mind over Marathon airs on BBC One at 9 pm local time. The program follows several runners as they train for the London Marathon. The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry are featured in the program as they take part in a training day. (While not a standard engagement, I thought the info might be of benefit to those with access to BBC.)
- Friday, May 12: Kate undertakes a one-day visit to Luxembourg to attend commemorations of the 1867 signing of the Treaty of London, which confirmed Luxembourg’s independence and neutrality. The visit is being made at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Saturday, May 13: Kate, William and Harry host Party at the Palace, an event honoring children who have lost a parent serving in the armed forces. The event will be at Buckingham Palace and feature games on the lawn, chances to explore the Palace gardens, live performances and more. Per the Palace news release, “The party will also be attended by some charities which help support families, and specifically, children dealing with bereavement, including Child Bereavement UK.”
- Saturday, June 17: The annual Trooping the Colour events are today, also known as the Queen’s Birthday Parade.
- Monday, June 19: Today is the annual Order of the Garter ceremony.
- The Duke and Duchess will visit Poland and Germany at the request of the Foreign Office. More details will be released closer to the time of the trip.