Monday, September 8:
- Kate and William officially open The Dickson Poon University of Oxford China Centre Building at St. Hugh’s College. The couple will take part in traditional ribbon-cutting ceremony, tour the facility and meet with donors.
Saturday September 20 Malta:
- The Duchess will formally call on Marie Louise Coleiro Preca, Malta’s President, at San Anton Palace, located in San Anton Gardens. This is also where Kate will be staying Saturday night. She will officially visit Prime Minister Joseph Muscat & and his wife at historic Auberge de Castille in Valleta.
- Later on Saturday Kate will view a series of historical reenactments at the Palace Square in Valletta.
- Kate will also stop at the National Library to look at historical documents.
- Saturday night the Duchess will be the guest of honor at Independence Day celebrations held at the Upper Barrakka Gardens, overlooking the Grand Harbour.
Sunday September 21:
- The Duchess attends Independence Day services at another architectual gem, St. John’s Cathedral. She will also view works of art at the Cathedral’s Museum, including two priceless Caravaggios, The Beheading of St. John the Baptist and Saint Jerome Writing.
- Kate then visits Malta’s Agency for Youth, before a walkabout in Vittoriosa Square, followed by a visit to view artwork at the Church of St Lawrence.
- This is followed by a boat ride across the Grand Harbour, after which Kate attends a garden party at the residence of the British High Commissioner, Rob Luke. There will also be another Independence Day celebration, this will take place at the High Commissioner’s residence as well.