- Saturday, October 10: Kate and William will be at Harrow College for an event marking World Mental Health Day. They will meet young people with mental health problems who now volunteer with Mind, a mental health charity.
- Rebecca English reports Kate, William & Harry are expected to attend a BAFTA event “…for children celebrating the British creative industries…”. This has not yet been officially confirmed by the Palace. (One FYI, Rebecca’s track record for accuracy is *very* good.)
- Ms. English’s story also notes that “The Duchess and her husband will also undertake several joint engagements together, including visits to Dundee and North Wales in Late October and late November respectively.” This has not yet been officially confirmed by the Palace.
- Monday, October 26: Kate, William and Harry will attend the premiere of the new James Bond film SPECTRE. This is a benefit for the Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund, the event will be at the Royal Albert Hall. There is more about the event here.
- Sunday, Nov. 8: This is Remembrance Sunday; I expect Kate will attend.