We have a delightful surprise to share this morning: we are doing an amazing giveaway with (are you ready?) Links of London. And this isn’t just any giveaway, our friends at Links have put together an incredible array of prizes for not just one, but two lucky winners!
Most readers are well aware of Kate’s fondness for Links of London, she has been seen wearing their products on too many occasions to enumerate. Who can forget the Duchess choosing the Links Hope Egg earrings for that iconic engagement portrait?
We have seen Kate sporting the earrings on multiple occasions, like the North American Tour.
Kate fashion fans are also familiar with another Links favorite Kate wears frequently, her Effervescence Bubble earrings, first spotted at the 2011 ARK dinner accessorizing her stunning Jenny Packham dress.
The sterling earrings feature exquisite lavender iolite stones atop clusters of bubbles, this is another pair we have seen the Duchess wear frequently.
Yours truly has been a Links fan for years and years. One of my favorite things is browsing their collection of charms, I am something of a nut for these, and don’t want to publicly acknowledge how many charm bracelets I have. (Ahem.)
In my own defense, with prices starting at only $35 for some charms, this is not an item that wreaks a hardship on one’s pocketbook.
It turns out other Royals are fond of the bracelets and charms offered by Links, Anna of My Small Obsessions posted this montage of pieces that Sophie of Wessex was seen wearing, a selection of charms and one of the brand’s Friendship Bracelets.
It was great news to see that Links has partnered with Lauren Bush’s FEED Project, the charity has donated more than $6 million dollars and 60 millions meals to those desperately in need of the assistance. There are six bracelets in the Links FEED collection, donations from the sale of each bracelet pay for either 50 school meals or 500 days of clean drinking water for one child.
Links and FEED have also teamed up to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
The FEED NYC Relief Fund, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, will support organizations providing emergency meals and relief to hard-hit areas of the city. 100% of the donations to the fund will go directly to local food banks and emergency responders in NYC. As part of this initiative, Links of London will match an additional 10% of proceeds from the sale of each FEED Leaf Green Cord bracelet, which was designed to help children who were affected by natural disaster, to be donated directly to the FEED NYC Relief Fund.
Back to our contest, when Links of London asked if readers might be interested in winning a pair of the Duchess’s favorite earrings you can imagine my reaction, I almost jumped out of my chair. To be more specific about the prize, one lucky lady (or gentleman) will win a pair of the Links of London Hope Egg White Topaz earrings, valued at $470.
And the Hope Pendant White Topaz!
The pendant makes one elegant style statement, more from the product description:
Encrusted in gemstones, the Hope White Topaz pendant is a celebration of colour, life and rebirth….cool and sophisticated with a classic white shirt or dazzling for glamorous evenings.
That is one “wow” piece of jewelry, it retails for $395.
As if that isn’t enough, Links is also awarding a Second Prize of the Effervescence Bubble Stiletto Earrings, valued at $270.
In addition to the earrings the winner will also receive the Effervescence Big Bubble Necklace.
More on the necklace:
This Effervescence Big Bubble Pendant is a bold and confident look for everyday wear or a statement piece for evening. Bubbles of sterling silver form a voluminous pendant to create a sophisticated, but versatile statement piece.
This piece sells for $335, making the Second Prize anything but second place.
Ready to win those remarkable prizes? It’s easy to enter:
- Sign up for the Links of London mailing list by clicking here
- Leave a comment on this post telling us the Links of London piece of jewelry you would most like to see Kate wearing (other than the Hope Egg earrings/pendant or Bubble Effervescence earrings/pendant showcased here).
- For an extra entry, tweet this and let us know you did: “Hope I win the @WhatKateWore @Links_of_London Kate-inspired giveaway!”
- For another entry, share this on your Facebook wall and leave a comment telling us you did.
There are a few other important notes to share:
- The contest is only open to US residents in the contiguous 48 States who are 18 years of age or older.
- You must sign up for the Links of London mailing list to enter.
- The winner’s name can be used for promotional material.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a pair of the Hope Egg Earrings and Hope Pendant . both in White Topaz, retail value $865
- Second Prize Winner will receive a pair of the Effervescence Bubble earrings and Effervescence Big Bubble Pendant, the retail value for this prize is $550
- The contest runs until midnight Wednesday, November 21.
Good luck and happy Links style stalking!