I’m a former professional journalist, using my experience in ways far more fun than covering plane crashes and bombings.Â WhatKateWore.com is owned by our parent online business, The Preppy Princess.Â In fact, that is where you can reach me if you have questions.Â Just email Susan@WhatKateWore.com or call The Preppy Princess at +1-517-853-5853Â between 9:00am and 6:00pm (US Eastern Time).
WhatKateWore.com In The News
- February, 2013: Blackbook calls WKW“….shockingly comprehensive….” and recommends “…adding it to your reader…”
- August 2012 The Telegraph interviews WKW for its story on the Return of Posh Fashion
- Sept 2012: The Straits Times(Singapore) features WKW as it previews the Royal Tour
- Multiple Guest Appearances 2012: The Duchess Diary
- April 2012:Â Grazia UK calls WKW “the mother of all Kate blogs“
- March 2012: London’s Daily Mail references WKW while looking at the phenomenon of “CopyKates”
- Feb 28 2012: The Sunday Express calls WKW “…bible for Fashion World”
- July 28, 2011 What Kate Wore founder Susan Kelley appears in a Good Morning America segment on the effect Kate’s wearing of pantyhose is having on fashion.
- July 2011 WKW on CTV, to see story click here, scroll down story links in box on right to “Susan Kelley, What Kate Wore: The founder of whatkatewore.com discusses the Duchess of Cambridge’s choice of attire and how some people feel about her outfits in Canada so far.”
- February 2012: Grazia UK turns the spotlight on the What Kate Wore community and founder Susan Kelley.Â Read a PDF of the very entertaining article here: Grazia WKW What Kate Wore Feb 2012.
- July 2011:Â WhatKateWore.com founder Susan Kelley appears on MSNBC’s Jansing & Co. to discuss Royal Fashions
- WhatKateWore.com is a key source in the newspaper’s popular “Royal Watch” feature
- WhatKateWore.com is repeatedly relied upon as a key source for the Huffington Post’s Royal Fashion coverage
- WhatKateWore.com founder Susan Kelley is a key source in the Toronto Star’s online report on Royal Fashion
- July 2011: WKW joins CJAD Morning Show host Andrew Carter on the popular Montreal talk radio station
- July 2011: Susan Kelley returns to CTV to wrap-up the Royal Visit and the impact Kate is having on fashion worldwide.Â Click here to watch the clip from the CTV.