We have a delightful surprise to share this morning: we are doing a giveaway for (insert drum roll) a pair of London Sole shoes! Most readers are familiar with Kate’s fondness for this company’s ballet flats, she has been seen wearing them on many occasions.
So when the company got in touch and asked if readers might be interested in winning a pair of the Duchess’s fave flats you can imagine my reaction, I almost crawled through my monitor with glee!
The Pirouette is one of the brand’s more popular styles, a classic ballet flat with working drawstring ties, retailing at $165. Below we show it in an uber-elegant Grey Patent with darker grey trim, Leopard Ponyhair with red trim and Black Patent.
Here are two pair of Henrietta quilted flats, the shoes on the left are what Kate is seen wearing up above (the chocolate croc in patent leather) on the right we see the black croc in patent, these are both wonderful basics that can be worn time and again.
The Henrietta is made in Spain, it actually provides more support than the Pirouette, has a leather bottom and adjustable laces – think of it as an all-day trip to the spa for your feet. This style retails anywhere from $195 to $255. Below, the Henrietta in Quilted Black with Gold Stud detail, Red Double Stitched Patent in the center and Platine Leather on the right.
Some of the Henrietta styles come with a rubber sole as opposed to the more standard leather sole, the Ginger Blue Croc shown in the center is one such shoe, that pair is flanked by the Multi Glitter Fabric on the left and Silver Sequin Fabric on the right. (Can you say fun party shoes?!)
One editorial note, something that almost always comes up when chatting about this brand: in the UK the brand is French Sole, for those of us on this side of the pond the name is London Sole, the company is the same.
Okay, enough blathering We admit to being excited about the Giveaway; it is crisp and cool outside, time for a little fun and frivolity. Here is the scoop on how to enter.
- For one entry, leave a comment with your favorite shoe style from London Sole *other than* the Henrietta or Pirouette;
- For a 2nd entry become a London Sole fan on Facebook & let us know you did (If already a fan, just include that info in your comment so you receive this additional entry);
- For a 3rd entry, post the Giveaway on your blog or Facebook page & leave a comment telling us you did;
- For a 4th entry, Tweet about the Giveaway on Twitter & let us know you did (we’re on Twitter & love it);
- For another entry, become a What Kate Wore or Shop Kate’s Closet fan on Facebook & let us know you did (If already a fan, just mention that in your comment know so you receive this additional entry!)
- For multiple additional entries, tell a friend! For each friend leaving a comment that mentions your name (or your blog or email or other means of identifying you) you receive two additional entries!
You can leave a separate comment for each entry, or put them all in one, whatever works for you. We’ll keep track on an Excel spreadsheet and pull the winner using a random number generator. You do not need to live in the United States to enter, London Sole is generously allowing us to open the contest to international entries. We will accept entries until midnight on Wednesday, October 26th, and then announce the lucky winner in a post next Thursday.