- Tuesday, December 12: The Duchess will join children and families to celebrate the work of the Rugby Portobello Trust at its community centre in North Kensington. The Trust offers a variety of services for children and families. It also has special support programs to assist those affected by the Grenfell Tower fire that killed 23 people and left hundreds homeless. Kate will join the Christmas party for the ‘Magic Mums’ group which supports mothers, babies and toddlers. She will also meet young people taking part in a music workshop, and will also help staff and volunteers set up for their children’s Christmas party later in the day.
- Thursday, December 14: The Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Grenfell Tower National Memorial Service at St. Paul’s Cathedral. The service begins at 11am GMT, 6am EST, 3am PST. It will be carried live on BBC1. “The service is designed to remember those who died, to show solidarity with the bereaved and survivors, and to give thanks for everyone who assisted on the ground at the time of the tragedy and since, including emergency services, the recovery team, community response, public support, and volunteers.”
- Tuesday, January 30: At the request of the Foreign Office, Kate & William start their tour of Sweden and Norway. Today the couple will be in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Wednesday, January 31: The Duke and Duchess have a second day in Stockholm.
- Thursday, February 1: Kate and William start their tour of Oslo, Norway.
- Friday, February 2: The Duke and Duchess wrap up their tour in Oslo.