- Sunday, February 19: Tonight is the annual BAFTA awards at London’s Royal Festival Hall. It is possible the Prince and Princess will attend the awards.
- Monday, March 13: Today is Commonwealth Day. The Prince and Princess of Wales have attended the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey.
- Friday, March 17: Today is St. Patrick’s Day, an occasion traditionally marked by the Princess of Wales with the Irish Guards. I think it’s likely the Princess will take part in her new role as Colonel of the Irish Guards.
MAY (Note: Coronation information is from this page on the official Royal Family site.)
- Saturday, May 6: The Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey.
- Their Majesties The King and The Queen Consort will arrive at Westminster Abbey in procession from Buckingham Palace, known as ‘The King’s Procession’.
- After the Service, Their Majesties will return to Buckingham Palace in a larger ceremonial procession, known as ‘The Coronation Procession’. Their Majesties will be joined in this procession by other Members of the Royal Family.
- At Buckingham Palace, The King and The Queen Consort, accompanied by Members of the Royal Family, will appear on the balcony to conclude the day’s ceremonial events.
- Sunday, May 7: The Coronation Concert at Windsor Castle and The Coronation Big Lunch
- The Coronation Concert will bring global music icons and contemporary stars together in celebration of the historic occasion; performances will be supported by staging and effects located on the Castle’s East Lawn. The centerpiece of the Coronation Concert, ‘Lighting up the Nation’, will see the country join together in celebration as iconic locations across the United Kingdom are lit up using projections, lasers, drone displays, and illuminations.
- Neighbors and communities across the United Kingdom are invited to share food and fun together at Coronation Big Lunches on Sunday 7th May 2023, in a nationwide act of celebration and friendship.
- Monday, May 8: The Big Help Out
- The Big Help Out will be held on Monday, 8th May 2023 and is being organised by The Together Coalition and a wide range of partners such as The Scouts, the Royal Voluntary Service and faith groups from across the United Kingdom. The Big Help Out will highlight the positive impact volunteering has on communities across the nation.
- Tuesday, May 9: The State Opening of Parliament has taken place on the second Tuesday of May. I don’t know if that schedule will be maintained this year, but the Prince and Princess of Wales are expected to attend.
- Saturday, June 17: The King’s Birthday Parade, also known as Trooping the Colour, takes place today.
- Monday, June 19: Today is Garter Day; it’s possible the Princess of Wales will take part in the event.
- Tuesday, June 20: Royal Ascot begins today.
- Monday, July 3: Wimbledon gets underway, running through Sunday, July 16.