- Friday, October 12: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s expected Kate and William will attend the wedding.
- Monday, October 22: In honor of Prince Charles’s 70th, The Prince’s Trust and ITV present We Are Most Amused and Amazed, described as a “gala evening with comedy giants and great magicians.” It’s unknown if other royals will be in attendance that evening (I expect they will). We’ll update when we have more info. For the time being, click here to see a news release. Included in that release: “It’s been a decade since the last show, ‘We Are Most Amused’ which celebrated HRH The Prince of Wales’s 60th birthday.”
- October 23rd and 24th: These are the dates for the Dutch State Visit when King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima visit London. It’s possible William and Kate will have a role in the visit.
- Sunday, November, 11: Remembrance Sunday. This year’s events will also mark the centenary of The Great War. In addition to the traditional ceremony, there will be ‘A Nation’s Thank you – The People’s Procession,’ with 10000 civilians taking part in the march past the Cenotaph. From the government’s news release: “At the same time, people are being encouraged to ring bells around the world, as the government is seeking to replicate the spontaneous outpouring of relief that took place in 1918.”
- Sunday, November 11: The Day of Remembrance will end with a special service at Westminster Abbey, “to give thanks for peace and those who returned.”
- Wednesday, November 14: The Queen hosts a private birthday party for Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace as he turns 70. It’s likely there will be other events marking the occasion.