NOTE: On the dates below that are well into the future there is no confirmation or guarantee that Kate and/or William will attend or take part in the listed functions; they’re posted here primarily for longterm planning purposes.
- Saturday, June 9: Today is the official celebration of the Queen’s birthday, Trooping the Colour.
- Monday, June 18: The annual Order of the Garter ceremony is scheduled to take place today in Windsor.
- ???, ????: It’s possible Prince Louis will be christened this month.
- Monday July 2: Qualifying play begins at Wimbledon. As Patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club it’s possible Kate will attend a match or two.
- Tuesday, July 10: The centenary of the Royal Air Force will be marked with a service at Westminster Abbey and parade.
- Friday, October 12: Princess Eugenie and fiancé Jack Brooksbank are to be married at St. George’s Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle. It’s possible Kate and William will attend the wedding.
- Prince Charles turns 70 this year and I’m sure there will be some sort of commemorative event(s) marking the occasion.