This is where you will find our multi-part series of reports.
THE DUCHESS AT 40: I take a look at the Duchess’s style in posts timed to coincide with the occasion of her fortieth birthday.
- Part 1 Pre-Wedding & Wedding: Scroll past the portion of the post covering the birthday photo portraits, and you’ll find coverage of one of the Duchess’s pre-wedding ensembles and what it conveyed, and a deeper look at her wedding gown and accessories.
- Part 2 Daywear Designs: A very deep dive into the styles, prints, patterns and motifs of the Duchess’s daywear.
- Part 3 Touring & Tiaras: Coverage of the Duchess’s tour style as well as all of her tiara appearances.
- Part 4 Sporty & Casual Styles: An overview of outfits worn for watching sporting engagements and when participating in such events.
- Part 5: Formalwear: I look at almost all of the evening gowns the Duchess has worn during her time as a royal family member.
FLORALS: The Duchess has demonstrated a fondness for floral patterns in her wardrobe; we look more closely at the topic in four different posts.
- In this piece, we look at the Duchess’s collection of dresses with a floral motif worked into the fabric (June 2020).
- In another post, we take a deep dive into all of Kate’s evening gowns incorporating floral designs (June 2020).
- In our third report, we review all of the Erdem dresses that showcase a floral theme (July 2020).
- Our fourth post covers ‘everyday dresses’ featuring a floral print (July 2020).
THE DUCHESS’S BORROWED JEWELRY: We examine jewelry pieces loaned to the Duchess by HM.
- Part One: Kate’s borrowed brooches (August 2020).
- Part Two: The bracelets loaned to the Duchess by HM (September 2020).
- Part Three: The Duchess’ loaned earrings (September 2020).
- Part Four: The necklaces loaned to the Duchess by HM (September 2020).
- Part Five: The tiaras loaned to the Duchess (October 2020).