This is where you will find our multi-part series of reports.
FLORALS: The Duchess has demonstrated a fondness for floral patterns in her wardrobe; we look more closely at the topic in four different posts.
- In this piece, we look at the Duchess’s collection of dresses with a floral motif worked into the fabric (June 2020).
- In another post, we take a deep dive into all of Kate’s evening gowns incorporating floral designs (June 2020).
- In our third report, we review all of the Erdem dresses that showcase a floral theme (July 2020).
- Our fourth post covers ‘everyday dresses’ featuring a floral print (July 2020).
THE DUCHESS’S BORROWED JEWELRY: We examine jewelry pieces loaned to the Duchess by HM.
- Part One: Kate’s borrowed brooches (August 2020).
- Part Two: The bracelets loaned to the Duchess by HM (September 2020).
- Part Three: The Duchess’ loaned earrings (September 2020).
- Part Four: The necklaces loaned to the Duchess by HM (September 2020).
- Part Five: The tiaras loaned to the Duchess (October 2020).