We are very excited to share news about another fabulous giveaway with our friends at London Sole. (You may want to pay particular attention to the flats shown in the upper left of this picture.)
Many readers know of the brand started by Jane Winkworth, she is described by VOGUE magazine as “The Queen of Ballet Flats”. Loved by royals, celebrities and ‘just plain folks,’ the footwear is increasingly popular.
More on the brand from the Daily Mail:
The Duchess of Cambridge ordered some new pairs just last month. Kateâ€™s sister Pippa and mother Carole are big fans too â€“ as are Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, not to mention a host of A-list celebrities including Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes, Helen Mirren, Sarah Jessica Parker and Emma Watson.
From the London Sole website:
Back to the Daily Mail’s story:
Now Janeâ€™s most famous customer is the woman who would have been Dianaâ€™s daughter-in-law. â€˜I am very lucky that the Middletons wear my shoes without me even asking,â€™ she says.
â€˜Carole wore them first and then the girls followed. The Duchess was in a few weeks ago picking up some pairs. She likes the Henrietta style.â€™
Ms. Winkworth shared these thoughts about the Duchess’s style:
When she wears my shoes, we have sold out of that style within two hours. We take calls all day long and emails from around the world wanting the shoes she has worn. She has model good looks, perfect manners and style, she is gracious and compassionate, she has the best legs on the planet and could wear a bin- bag and look sensational. She is helping British fashion and retail right back onto its feet and we love and applaud her for it.
Here we see another of the Middletons in the brand, Pippa Middleton wears the Pirouette Red Nubuck and Pirouette Beige Leather with Black Trim.
Another fashionista recently spotted in the shoes, Olivia Palermo, below we see her wearing the Henrietta leopard flats.
It is wonderful to see the company’s growth on both sides of the pond, those interested in following London Sole on Twitter can do so in the following ways:
- the company Facebook page is here
- London Sole’s Twitter feed is here
- the blog is found here
- the new Pinterest page is here
But we have strayed from our primary purpose, I apologize. Back to the contest, the lucky winner will win a pair of these fabulous flats.
That is the London Sole Henrietta UK Flag style, something the company sold out of almost as soon as they received them earlier this year.
The Henrietta is the ultimate in luxury ballet flats, our most popular style! Spanish made, rubber soles, leather lining, and leather insoles – all with fully adjustable laces.
Now the shoe is back in stock, but once again flying out the door.
With the gracious assistance of London Sole, we will be giving away one pair of these. Here is how to enter:
- For one entry, leave a comment with your favorite shoe style from London Sole *other than* the Henrietta or Pirouette;
- For a 2nd entry become a London Sole fan on Facebook & let us know you did. If already a fan, just include that info in your comment so you receive this additional entry;
- For a 3rd entry, post the Giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter page & leave a comment telling us you did;
You can leave a separate comment for each entry, or put them all in one, whatever works for you. Weâ€™ll keep track on an Excel spreadsheet and pull the winner using a random number generator. A few more details:
- You do not need to live in the United States to enter, London Sole is generously allowing us to open the contest to international entries.
- We will accept entries until midnight on Wednesday, June 27th, and then announce the lucky winner in a post next Thursday.