We have something fun to share amid all of the christening news and tonight’s gala at Kensington Palace!
Over the years our friends at Aquatalia have been more-than-generous in partnering with us on giveaways, and we’re back with another one. This time it is for something entirely different, the winner gets to select any pair of shoes from the “Marvin K.” collection. Below we see an elegant pump from the line, the ‘Carrie‘.
Marvin Krasnow, known as Marvin K., started the brand in 1989 with his late wife, Joy. Below we see Mr. Krasnow in a formal photo, and enjoying a visit to Nordstrom.
More on the Marvin K. line:
The Fall 2013 Collection answers the needs of the fashion consumer who craves comfort without sacrificing her fashion sense. Inspired by the modern muse who is effortless and directional in her approach to fashion; Marvin K. appeals to a new generation of Aquatalia consumers who seeks a bit more adventure in their footwear.
Another style of pumps, this is the Bubu.
Repeating the details, one lucky winner will win a pair of shoes/boots of her choosing from Aquatalia’s Marvin K. collection. Here is how to enter, please note the first two bullet points are required to qualify for the prize:
- Sign up for Aquatalia’s mailing list by clicking here
- Leave a comment telling us the name of your favorite Marvin K. boot style
- For an additional entry follow Aquatalia on Facebook (if you already do just leave us a comment saying that)
- For an additional entry follow Aquatalia on Twitter (if you already do just leave us a comment saying that)
- Share the contest on your social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.(and leave comments letting us know you did)
- You can leave a single comment listing us the different ways you qualified, it’s not necessary to do a separate comment for each item.
- Entries will be open until midnight on Friday, November 1st
We’ll see you later today with our post on the official christening photos (they are being released at 5pm EDT) and the 100 Women in Hedge Funds dinner at Kensington Palace.