Offering tips on sales, availability, restocking and reissuing of items.
DEC 7: A number of things today, so I’m bullet-pointing (is that a word?!)) to try and make info easier to read.
- Kate’s Delli coat from LK Bennett is still available at John Lewis ($688)in limited sizing.
- LK Bennett’s seasonal sale has started. The retailer is promoting savings up to 40% off on the US/CAN site, as well as the UK/INTL site, but I actually found some styles that are 50% off.
- Carly of Kate Middleton Style tweets Dune is having its 20% off everything sale, and it includes the updated version of Kate’s espadrille wedges in black ($72 on sale, normally $90).
DEC 2: H&M has some pieces back in stock from the Erdem for H&M Collection. Many thanks to What Meghan Wore for the tip!
NOV 23: Here is an early look at a portion of our Black Friday post; it covers only specific items Kate has worn/used, not general discounts at retailers.
- Superga Cotu Classic Sneaker: 25% off at Backcountry USA ($48.71)
- LK Bennett Fern Pump:
- LK Bennett Nina Clutch:
- Sebago Bala: It’s 40% off at Sebago with promo code THANKSGIVING making price $57.
- Office Nina Sandal: Take 20% off with promo code SHINE
- Rupert Sanderson navy Malone: All styles are 30% off with promo code BlackFriday, including Kate’s navy Malory
- Links of London Hope Egg Earrings:
- Links of London Bubble Effervescence Earrings:
- Normally $225, the earrings are $168.75 on the US site with the Black Friday discount of 25%
- Great Plains Cezanne dress: available in Large for £35 (about $47); that is more than 50% off the original price
- Alexander McQueen Textured Coat: This is now discounted 50% at Farfetch from $4450 to $2225; take an additional 10% off with promo code X1017
- Catherine Zoraida Double Leaf Earrings: These are on sale, marked down from £150 to £120 (about $160)
NOV 22: At Sebago take 40% off full-price items and an additional 20% off sale merchandise with promo code THANKSGIVING. This makes Kate’s Bala style $57. At Shopbop the LK Bennett Fern’ pump is on sale for $227.50; use promo code MORE17 to bring the price to $187.
NOV 21: For one day only the current version of the Aquatalia Rumbah is 75% off, discounted to $187.50 in 5 colors. Our thanks to Mary S & Rachel F on the Facebook page and The One & Only Trini on Twitter for the tip on this!
NOV 21: Updating the Siren earrings at Monica Vinader: they must have been a one-day offer, or perhaps they weren’t meant to be included, as of today they are regular price. Hmmm.
NOV 20: Kate’s Siren Earrings in green onyx are 30% off, bringing the price from £135 to £94.50 (about $125) at Monica Vinader. There’s loads of other jewelry discounted 30% as part of Monica Vinader’s Black Friday sale, but not the Riva cluster earrings or necklace Kate has worn. Thank you to Stephanie on the WKW FB page for the tip! (These have been on again/off again in terms of the sale price, but as of 2 pm Nov 22 it’s back on again. NOV 20: The Hobbs US site has also started its Black Friday sale early: it’s 30% off everything with promo code TREATTIME30. On the Hobbs UK site, the discount is 20% and that promo code is OHMYDOG20.NOV 10: Two footwear deals to share: Kate’s Superga Cotu Classic sneakers are 25% off at Backcountry (making them $48.71) and the 2016/2017 version of the Aquatalia Rumbah is on sale at RueLala for $380, roughly 50% off.
- Take 15% off your order at Reiss until midnight tonight (Thursday).
- Goat will be restocking the Eloise dress Kate wore November 8th. You can register your name/email to be notified when the dress is back in stock.
NOV 8: H&M is promoting 25% off one item with promo code 1391, but don’t wait too long to shop, the offer ends today.
NOV 2: With thanks to Natasha on Twitter for the tip, the ME + EM Breton Stripe top that was a fundraiser for the 1851 Trust is on sale; it was £55 and is now £27, about $35. NOV 2: The Toulon Boot in navy suede by Dune London is still available in a few sizes and it is on sale for 50% off, priced at $97. (This is the style Kate wore in Vogue.)
NOV 1: Kate’s Nina sandals (£62, about $83) by Office UK are in stock in almost every size.
NOV 1: I think I may be late with this news, but I thought I would share it anyway. Sentaler is now carried at Neiman’s, they show 10 styles in stock. A very small group is also offered at Saks, just 4 pieces at this time. Saks *does* have the piece Kate wore, Sentaler’s Alpaca Wrap Coat with Ribbed Sleeves in gull grey ($995). And finally, you’ll find a small group of styles at Bergdorf, 6 pieces as of today.
OCT 25 We have a couple of updates today, so I’ll do them as bullet points:
- This fall’s Kiltie Fringed Pumps by Tod’s is similar to Kate’s. The style is not identical (chunkier heel, hardware is different) but still comparable to Kate’s. The style is offered in burgundy leather at Farfetch ($629); it is offered in burgundy suede as well as navy suede at Nordstrom ($725). A black leather style is also found at Nordstrom ($765).
- LK Bennett has launched its new jewelry collection. As of today, I can only find it on the UK/Int’l. site.
- LK Bennett has also launched its Black Tie collection of more formal clothing and accessories.
OCT 24: Hobbs is doing a promotion offering $100 off all of its new season coats. A big ‘thank you’ to Elisa on the FB page for that tip. Also, Jaeger is doing an extra 20% off its mid-season sale merchandise.
OCT 18: The Temperley Eclipse dress looks like it is coming back in stock at Net-a-Porter; most sizes are shown with “coming soon” as opposed to “out of stock.”
OCT 14: Kate’s ‘Eclipse’ lace dress is available in larger sizes at Selfridges for $910; that is $185 less than the $1095 at Temperley London, where all sizes are still in stock. The Cypre Pointelle Top is also less at Selfridges, it is $455; at Temperley the top is $550.
OCT 12: The LK Bennett US/CAN site is offering an additional 50% off select final sale merchandise with promo code PS2017. This makes the black patent Sledge $131 and the nude patent Floret $138 (Kate wears this in trench), among other bargains. The sale runs until midnight Sunday night.
OCT 9: The Outnet has the fall 2017 version of Kate’s ‘Grace’ cashmere sweater in stock ($210). Kate first wore the piece by Ivy & Ink (The Outnet’s private label) in December 2016 for an engagement with the Cub Scouts. This fall’s style is in a slightly darker grey and
does not have the center seam down the back Kate’s version has. (More in our original post here.) UPDATED OCT 24: We have been told via Twitter the current version of the sweater *does* have the seam. Our thanks to Mallory on Twitter for the info!
OCT 5: That See by Chloé top in the same pattern as Kate’s dress is back in stock & on sale at Saks.
OCT 2: Kate’s Simone Rocha earrings are in stock at Nordstrom; My Theresa also has them in stock again. They are $265 at both retailers. The Oscar de la Renta Sun Star Button Earrings are in stock at Oscar de la Renta ($175).
SEP 27: LK Bennett has launched its Friends and Family sale in the US, offering 20% off full-price items through October 3rd. Use promo code FRIENDS2017 to receive the discount. This is in addition to the “up to 50% off” sale being promoted for the US/Canada site.
SEP 27: The LK Bennett Amana dress worn by the head of Prince George’s school is still available at John Lewis, where it is
priced at $348. As of Oct 3 it is down to $276. That’s a pretty good buy: on the LK Bennett US site the dress is $425 (and almost out of stock).
SEP27: For future reference: If ever searching for a scarce pair of LK Bennett shoes you can now add Town Shoes in Canada to the list of stores carrying the brand. Thank you to Carolyn for her tip on the FB page!
SEP 26: Hobbs is offering 20% off all full-priced merchandise with promo code AUTUMN20.
SEP 26: LK Bennett has deepened its discount on the UK site, now offering ‘up to 60% off‘
SEP 18: I was surprised to see Emilia Wickstead jewelry available online. It’s a very small group of pieces, and all of them are quite large; prices run from $273 – $698. These pieces are shown at Matches Fashion.
Here are some of the Labor Day sales underway. I will update throughout the weekend; let me know if there are any deals you think should be included!
- LK Bennett’s Labor Day sale offers an additional 40% off sale prices with promo code LABORDAY17 (although I didn’t have to enter a code, the savings were automatically applied). Below left, a frock I could see Kate wearing, the Arlen Silk Dress; it would be $157 with the additional discount. The Cami Print Skirt would be $118; Kate wore either a scarf or blouse in this pattern for church services at Sandringham in January. The discount makes the Black Sledge $186 and the Taupe Sledge $145, but sizes are limited for both colors. Thank you to Laura on the FB page for mentioning the great deal on the Sledge!
- J Crew is taking 30% off everything with promo code YESPLEASE. We have a few J Crew repliKates that are on sale. On the left, the Stripe Boatneck Tee is $20.65; on the right, the Long Sleeve Stripe Boatneck, it is $22.50
- The US Links of London site is promoting an additional 15% off items in its Vault Sale with promo code VAULT15.
- Ralph Lauren is doing a graduated savings promotion: 25% off purchases totaling $100, 30% off orders of more than $200 with promo code FINALE. Below left we show a Polo Belted Silk Crepe Shirtdress ($129 before any additional discounts); on the right, a Lauren Woman Geometric Print Wrap Dress ($104.99).
- Everything at Banana Republic is 40% off, with no exclusions. That would make this machine washable Merino Stripe Boatneck $40.80 with the discount; the Sloan Fit Sailor Pant would be $58.80 on sale (there is also a plain navy pair but without brass buttons); below right we show the Heather Grey Merino Vee Neck ($40.80 on sale) at The Gap, a good repliKate for the sweater worn to the polo in 2009.
- GAP is promoting an additional 20% off your purchase with promo code GETMORE.
- Kate Spade is promoting an additional 30% off sale prices with promo code GOLDEN.
- Tory Burch: There is a solid selection of sale merchandise, including (from l to r): the Aubrey Dress (was $350, now $179); Margot Wrap Dress (was $395, now $199); the Amara Dress (was $258, now $179). Not shown; the Bailey Wedge Espadrille (was $358, now $249), which has a bit of a Kate feel.
- At British retailer Jack Wills, take an additional 20% off sale merchandise with promo code SALE20. That makes the Newbury Striped Crew in navy or white approximately $40; a 2-Pack of Socks would be just a bit more than $7; the Borman Laptop Case would run about $20; the Southbrook Stripe Shirt should come to $32.
- Another British-based retailer, Boden, is doing 20% off with promo code 6J4P; clearance items and a few select lines are excluded. But there are some really good deals in the clearance section without an additional discount. From left to right: the Clemmie Shirtdress is more than 50% off ($60 for the white & $90 for navy); the Carin Lace dress was $240 but is now $120 for the red and $72 for the blue; the Isadora Broderie dress in white and navy is also more than 50% off.
- Jaeger continues its sale, touting “discounts up to 70% off.”
- Joules, another UK-based retailer is taking 25% off the entire site with promo code LABORDAY.
- At The White Company there is a promotion offering a percentage off tied to how much one spends. For example, you get a 15% discount when spending $75, a 25% discount for a $200. Use promo code 014US to receive the discount.
- Nordstrom carries many of the brands Kate wears, and the retailer is in the middle of its summer sale.
- Etsy is promoting its first-ever Labor Day Sale. The site generally has a solid selection of repliKate jewelry. No promo code is needed; not all vendors are participating in the sale.
AUG 24: LK Bennett has launched its Labor Day sale on the US site, offering an additional 40% off sale prices with promo code LABORDAY17. In the UK the offer is 20% off with promo code BANKHOL20. Kate’s Fern heels are usually £195; with the discount, they are £156, roughly $200. The Nina clutch is normally £185; it is £148 on sale, that is about $192 at today’s exchange rates.
AUG: Nordstrom has the Simone Rocha beaded drop earrings back in stock.
AUG: The Oscar de la Renta Sun Star Button Earrings are back in stock at Oscar de la Renta ($175).
AUG 7: UK retailer House of Fraser has launched its new Issa London line. One frock will look familiar: this is the Darcy dress, offered in 5 colorways (£99, about $130). The collection includes dresses, as well as handbags. (One FYI: Issa’s founder Daniella Helayel is not involved with the brand anymore; she has her own label, DHELA.)
AUG 4: Updating availability for some of Kate’s shoes: the Gianvito Rossi black suede ‘Mary Jane 54’ pump is available at the following locations: in a very limited mix of sizes at Net-a-Porter; only in larger sizes at Barney’s. The Gianvito Rossi praline 4″ heel is available at My Theresa in limited middle sizes and just a few sizes at Net-a-Porter. The shorter praline style with the 3.5″ heel is available at Saks in almost all sizes; at Savannah in limited sizes. Kate’s black suede ‘Nina’ heels by Office UK is back in stock in almost all sizes. The ‘Nearly Nude’ patent sandal from Stuart Weitzman is available in all sizes at Zappos; in almost all sizes at Bloomingdale’s, as well as at Net-a-Porter.
AUG 4: Alexander McQueen now has part of its a/w 2017 collection online with pieces available for pre-ordering.
AUG 3: British retailer House of Fraser has shared 3 photos of its new Issa London collection; the line goes on sale Monday, August 7. The collection “will be aimed at event dressing and is to include key styles from the Issa archive along with a range of shoulder bags in prices ranging from £79 to £199.” according to a British Vogue story. Meanwhile, Daniella Helayel’s DHELA brand is now being stocked in limited amounts at Stylebop, as well as Harvey Nichols.
JULY 27: Kate’s Double Leaf earrings by Catherine Zoraida are on sale for £120 (about $160), that’s 20% off their regular price of £150. Many thanks to Carol G for her Facebook message with the tip on these!
JULY 25: LK Bennett’s sale continues on both sides of the Atlantic. On the UK/Int’l. site the promotion is “up to 60% off” regular prices. The US/CAN site is offering an additional 30% off the sale prices of shoes and handbags with promo code 30FORYOU. This makes the Sledge $169, the 2016 version of Kate’s Agata Bow Heel style just $138, and Kate’s Floret in a patent finish $159.
JULY 24: Kate’s Wimbledon dress by Dolce & Gabbana is back in stock at Matches Fashion ($1557, that’s 40% off its original price) in limited sizes.
JULY 14: Preen has released Kate’s Finella dress in two more colors: the teal is available at Net-a-Porter ($1365) and the electric (royal) blue at Matches Fashion ($1149). OUr thanks to Carly from Kate Middleton Style for the tip on these. Also, the red Finella is $947 at Net-a-Porter in very limited sizes, that’s 40% off!
JULY 11: There are some decent deals on Kate items and repliKate items for Amazon Prime Day. On the left, the Madden Girl Beella, a repliKate for the ‘Nina’ by Office; it is priced as low as $32 in some sizes in black; I believe it was originally $49.99 in all sizes. Next, the Bulgari Cat Eye Sunglasses worn to Wimbledon; they were $183 and are now $168.85. I’m not sure if this is a Prime deal or not, but the price is less than what it was last week. Next, a repliKate for the Kiki McDonough ‘Grace’ earrings, the 18K Gold Plated CZ ‘Halo’ Studs ($11.80 today); the Moto Zip Pant that is a repliKate for the Zara Mid-Rise Biker Trouser is discounted to $29.98 to $36 (depending on size), it was $50.75.
JULY 9: We have several stock updates to share; a list of bullet points seems like it might be easiest to read and digest:
- Kate’s ‘Nina’ Sandal by Office that was worn to Wimbledon is back in stock in all sizes.
- Kate’s Gucci dress seen at the V&A is available in two sizes on the Gucci UK site, and in just one size at Net-a-Porter.
- The Bulgari Cateye Sunglasses worn to Wimbledon July 3rd remain available on Amazon.
- Kate’s Oscar de la Renta Cabrini heels that were worn to a Buckingham Palace reception are available in limited, mixed sizing at Oscar de la Renta. They are also still in stock in just a few sizes at Orchard Mile.
JULY 5: We have several updates to share:
- Kate’s Rebecca Taylor tweed jacket is on sale for $258 in Size 6 in ivory (officially called ‘creamsicle’) at discounter Bluefly. Many thanks to Angela for another wonderful tip.
- The Kate Spade earrings worn by Kate with her Marchesa Notte dress are on sale for $69 at Spring. Our thanks to Charlotte at HRH Duchess Kate for this tip!
- One of our favorite sponsors, Madderson London, is offering 20% its entire site with promo code HAPPY4JULY. This deal ends tonight at midnight EDT (July 5), so don’t wait too long before popping over to the site.
- Kate’s ‘Dollie’ sandals by Schutz are available in most sizes and on sale for $69.98 (AUS, about $55 / £41), discounted from the original price of $139.95 AU. One caveat: this deal is at The Iconic, an AU/NZ department store that does not ship outside those two countries. If not in either country the best option is probably having a friend purchase the shoes for you. Our thanks to Clare for her DM on the Facebook page telling me about the deal.
- The Gianvito Rossi signature pump in praline is now available at Net-a-Porter in most sizes and in limited sizing at My Theresa. The black suede is in stock in all sizes at Net-a-Porter and also available in most sizes at Selfridges. My Theresa has the praline available on its Australian site, along with the hard-to-find bordeaux color in a mix of sizes site.
- Kate’s Rumbah boot by Aquatalia is on sale at Neiman Marcus for $300. It is $225 at Lord & Taylor but in very limited sizes.
- Cornelia James is offering 10% off its merchandise through July 14th with promo code LIBERTY1710.
- A version of the Marchesa Notte frock Kate wore in April is back in stock at Farfetch. The dress is not identical to Kate’s, but very close to hers. Thank you to HRH Duchess Kate for this tip.
- The Russell & Bromley summer sale is underway. Kate’s Chester, Xpresso, Pinpoint, Park Avenue, along with the Muse & Curvy clutches are all available in different colors and/or finishes.
JUL 1: Kate’s Gucci dress is still in stock in almost all sizes at Gucci’s UK site (£1790, about $2330 as of today’s exchange rates). JUN 30: ME + EM have several of their Breton stripe tops on sale; they are discounted 30%, from £49 to £34 (about $45). Our thanks to Erin for the tip on this! JUN 27: A number of Kate-centric retailers are in the middle of their summer sales:
- at the LK Bennett US/CAN site the discount is 30% off existing sale prices; on the UK/INT’L site, pieces are “up to 60% off“
- Hobbs is promoting discounts up to 70% of in its sale
- the Reiss US site has some very good deals, with many pieces 50% off; ‘new lines added to sale”, while the UK site offers prices that are “up to 50% off”
- at Tory Burch there is an additional 30% off sale prices; this includes both the regular line as well as the Sport collection
JUN 27: There are also Kate-related bargains on the department store front.
- at Neiman Marcus this year’s version of the Aquatalia Rumbah is on sale for $301. (Thank you Sherene, for the tip on this!)
- at Selfridges there is a sizable amount of LK Bennett on sale; there is also quite a bit of discounted Reiss John Lewis the
- John Lewis has more than 200 LK Bennett items on sale; the retailer also has loads of Reiss on sale, as well as a sizable amount of discounted Hobbs merchandise
- at House of Fraser you will find more than 130 LK Bennett items on sale; the department store also lists more than 350 Hobbs items on sale
- The Nina Clutch in gold leather is discounted to $135 at Selfridges; the black version is on sale for £147 on the LK Bennett UK site; the textured leather is $289 at Gilt
- The Aquatalia Rumbah (this year’s version) is on sale at Neiman Marcus; it is now discounted 60% to $301. Our thanks to Sherene for the tip on the Facebook page!
JUN 23: We have a number of updates on Kate’s Cypre top from Temperley London. The piece is available in more colors than I originally thought. The almond color Kate wore is available for preordering at Temperley; it is in stock in all sizes at Shopbop, as well as at By Symphony ($526); the black is in stock at Temperley, as well as at Orchard Mile; the pink is available at Shopbop; the blue shade is in stock at Net-a-Porter (£395). Unless otherwise noted the price is $550. Our thanks to Kate’s Closet for word that pre-orders are available for the almond color. The Cypre is also offered as a dress ($1095) in both almond and black. JUN 20: Kate’s Self-Portrait gown is 30% off at Shopbop ($381). Many thanks to Sarah on Twitter for the tip! JUN 18: The Jenny Packham gown Kate’s Bollywood dress was modeled on is available at Saks. I am also showing the teal Jenny Packham frock worn to the pre-Olympic gala because the color looked so similar to the dress at Saks. (Not suggesting it is similar, a sit isn’t, but was intrigued by the color match.)
JUN 9: Hobbs has started its seasonal sale; the LK Bennett US site, as well as the label’s UK site, have their sales underway; and Reiss has launched its sale. JUN 9: Flash sale site Gilt has a good amount of LK Bennett inventory, including the Cami Chiffon Dress (originally $420, now $269); Kate has the ‘Sammi Silk Scarf’ in this pattern. Gilt also has one of the Nina clutches on sale (originally $475, now $289). Gilt also has 40+ items from Hobbs and 200+ Max Mara styles.
JUN 8: The red Preen Finella dress has been discounted more since our May 23 post, it is now 40% off at Net-a-Porter, priced at $947.
JUN 7: We have another great tip from Angela Eastep: there are some real steals on a large selection of Longchamp bags at Saks Off 5th. Most pieces seem to be discounted about 20%, and there’s a solid selection of different sizes, colors and styles in the nylon bags like those we’ve seen Kate carry.
JUN 1: The white gold and diamond Mappin & Webb ‘Fortune’ pendant Kate wears appears to be 30% off at Goldsmith’s, discounted from £3950 to £2765. There is another Fortune necklace in white gold and diamonds that is also on sale; this version was £1500 and is now £900. It looks like everything in the Mappin & Webb ‘Fortune’ collection is on sale at UK jeweler Goldsmiths. Thanks for this tip also go to Kate M Cambridge on Twitter, she found some terrific bargains!
MAY 30: Dune London has released their 2017 version of Kate’s Imperia, it called the Kanvas. The espadrille wedge comes in black and a new shade, grey; it is currently on sale for $72. Thank you to Carly at Kate Middleton Style for the heads-up!
MAY 27: Here is a quick rundown of some of the holiday sales underway; many of them end Monday night at midnight.
- Kate’s New Balance/Sweaty Betty sneakers are 20% with promo code MDAY20
- Kate’s Links of London Hope Egg earrings are 20% off, no promo code needed
- The Outnet has 40% off a decent mix of sale merchandise; Neiman’s Designer Sale is in its first week; the Saks Designer Sale offer up to 40% off regular prices
- Take 20% off sale merchandise at Moda Operandi.
- At Kate Spade take 25% off the price of sale merchandise with promo code REFRESH.
- Tory Burch has a sizable amount of merchandise on sale with discounts up to 60%
- Spring styles at Stuart Weitzman are 40% off
- Everything is 30% off at Boden with promo code 3ZNV
- Rebecca Taylor is offering an additional 25% off sale merchandise with promo code MAY17
- Take 40% off your entire purchase at BCBG.
- As noted below, the US LK Bennett site is offering an additional 30% off sale styles. The UK site is taking 20% off all shoes (including Kate’s Fern, Sledge & Floret) with promo code 20SHOES.
MAY 25: It’s that time of year: Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale is underway, with discounts up to 40% on merchandise. MAY 25: Kate’s Dolce & Gabbana short sleeve fluted hem dress is also available in a soft blue ($2675 at Matches Fashion); in white ($2675 at Nordstrom); as well as a hydrangea print ($2995 at Matches Fashion). Our thanks to Dukala and Middleton Maven for alerting us to the different styles. MAY 24: Take an extra 30% off sale prices on the US LK Bennett site with promo code SUMMER30. This makes the updated version of Kate’s Agata shoe about $138.
MAY 23: Net-a-Porter has Kate’s red Finella dress on sale: originally $1577, the frock is now $1104, a savings of 30%. Additionally, Preen has released a dress for spring that is almost identical to the Finella, it is called the Palmer. We show it below in blue and pink; I put the black Finella in the center to show the similarity. The difference between the two is the flounce at the hem; the bodice appears to be the same on the new frock as on the Finella.
MAY 23: On the LK Bennett UK site all shoes are 20% off with promo code 20SHOES. This makes Kate’s Fern heels £156 (about $205), instead of £195. If interested in the Sledge the prices are identical; it would be £156 with the discount.
MAY 15: This year’s version of the Aquatalia Rumbah is on sale at most retailers. Here is a rundown of prices: originally $750, it is now 50% off at Nordstrom ($375), mixed sizing; at Neiman Marcus it is discounted 40%, making it $450, with most sizes available; at 6pm it is also $450, in so-so sizing availability. MAY 13: ME + EM have partnered with the 1851 Trust, one of Kate’s patronages, for an America’s Cup top called the Iconic Breton Top. We’ll have more on the tee and other America’s Cup piece next week. Our thanks to Beth Ferguson for letting us know about this!
MAY 13: The Stuart Weitzman Minx is discounted 80% to $85 at 6pm. Sizes *are* limited, but it’s a fab bargain if they have your size. Thank you, Rachel for the tip!
MAY 9: The current version of the Dune London espadrille wedges Kate wears so often, the Karley, is in stock. But it is only offered in navy (shown on the right), not the black and eggshell the Duchess wears. Dune has a new style that is somewhat similar, the
APR 26: Kate’s Softshell Print Perfect Jacket ($27.45) by Regatta appears to have been restocked in a few sizes at Amazon. The Sweaty Betty-New Balance sneakers also appear to have been restocked ($145). Also, LK Bennett is now doing an additional 30% off sale prices; this is only on the US website. APR 19: The updated version of Kate’s LK Bennett Agata Bow Show is on sale at Gilt for $249 – $299, depending on the color, with thanks to Carol G for the tip!
APR 19: LK Bennett is doing a promotion for 20% off everything. To receive the discount on the US/CAN site use promo code APRIL20. On the UK/Int’l. site code to use is SUMMER20. APR 18: Kate’s ‘Binky’ blouse by Goat is back in stock.
APR 5: Rebecca Taylor is taking 25% off everything with promo code APRIL17. Thank you to Rachel F on the Facebook page for this tip! APR 5: The Monsoon Fleur Wedge is back for spring. The style is available in a Blue Faux Suede and Taupe (£45). Our thanks to Tracey for the tip on these!
MAR 29: The fab Stuart Weitzman repliKate for the Corkswoon, the Duchess Cork Wedge Pump, is on sale at Last Call. The style is available in a mix of sizes for $271. (I’m not sure if this should be posted here or on the RepliKate page, so I am going to put it on both pages.) Thank you to Janet E. on the Facebook page for another terrific tip! MAR 28: The Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Twill Double Breasted Jacket is back in stock and available in most sizes at Barneys ($1515); it is also in stock in very limited sizing at Net-a-Porter ($1515). Thank you, Charlotte from Duchess Kate for the Barneys tip!
MAR 24: This isn’t actually a sale notification, but it is something for a good cause: the Boden hat Kate tried on at the EACH charity shop in March of last year is being auctioned on eBay by EACH as a fundraiser.
MAR 23: LK Bennett has a promotion underway offering 20% off everything (except shearling) on the US/CAN site with promo code FF2017. On the UK/International site there is an extra 10% off sale merchandise with promo code MSS10. MAR 15: Kate’s LK Bennett Addison Silk Printed Dress ($525) is back in stock. Also today, the label’s ‘Bree’ style is on sale at Zalando for £163.99, that’s about $200.
MAR 14: The Vanessa Seward dress Kate wore to a Heads Together engagement in December 2016 is 50% off at Net-a-Porter (originally $1245, it is now $623), but the sizing is very limited.
MAR 11: LK Bennett is offering an additional 50% off sale prices; this is only on the USA/CAN site. On the UK/International site, the promotion is “Up to 50% Off” original prices. MAR 6: More on the Self Portrait gown (scroll down for our most recent post) worn to the premiere of A Street Cat Named Bob: the dress is also available at Stylebop where it is on sale for $399. The frock is also available at Shopbop ($525), and at Self-Portrait (£320.) Thanks to Middleton Maven for the tip on the Stylebop sale. MAR 5: Kate’s red Finella dress is back in stock at Net-a-Porter ($1577), available in all sizes except XL. The black is also available ($1715), but only in medium.
MAR 5: The Aquatalia Rumbah is on sale at several retailers. It is discounted 50% at Nordstrom, where the boot is available in limited sizes in five colors. At Bloomingdale’s it is also $375, but only in stock in very limited sizes. At Aquatalia it is is on sale for $375, offered in black, navy and anthracite (gray). A reminder that this year’s style is a little different from Kate’s version. Our thanks to Kathryn M for the tip on this!
- Also on sale at Bloomie’s, the Aquatalia Rochelle, this year’s style most similar to Kate’s. It is also 50% off ($247.50), but sizes are limited.
MAR 3: Kate’s See by Chloé dress is back in stock at Saks Fifth Avenue ($460). Thanks to Duchess Kate & Middleton Maven for the tip on this!
MAR 3: With thanks to Valerie for her comment, it says that if interested in buying the Anita Dongre earrings worn by Kate to the India Cultural Year launch, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Valerie says the earrings are about $1350 USD (before shipping/taxes), and they take 6 to 8 weeks to produce.
FEB 28: The Zarita is on sale in a multitude of colors and two lengths at Diane von Furstenberg. We show the ‘Long Dress’ in Olive ($184) and Scandal Red ($221); the Short Dress is offered in Black ($221); in Nude ($221); in Midnight ($209); also in White ($221). Additionally, the Olive is $184 at Spring ($184) and $140 at Nordstrom Rack. On the far right, we show the Black/Beige Zarita, $165; the Gold and Black Zarita, $188; and the Red Lace/Black Crêpe de Chine gown,$400. The three dresses on the right are all shown at The Outnet, the discount arm of Net-a-Porter. FEB 27: Kate’s Smythe Duchess Blazer in ‘army green’ wool is in stock at Saks ($595), available in most sizes. (See tidbit below for other ‘Duchess Blazer News!’)
FEB 27: With thanks to Carly at Kate Middleton Style Blog for the tip, Kate’s Smythe Duchess blazer now comes in a Red & Blue Check Linen style with front patch pockets, as well as a Blue Chambray Linen version ($595) as well. Both are shown at Nordstrom.
FEB 23: Beulah London is reissuing Kate’s powder blue Sabitri dress. It is available for preordering ($682); each dress will be made individually per order, as opposed ot a mass run of the piece. Beulah is also offering the frock in a pastel floral print that can be ordered now ($650); they expect to have it in-house the week of March 27th .
FEB 16: Orvis has a number of Barbour styles on sale, most seem to be 25% off. Nordstrom also has quite a few on sale, some are 40% off. FEB 15: Longchamp totes are on sale at discounter Gilt.com and Kate’s Lela Rose dress is on sale at RueLaLa, it is priced at $499. A big thank you to Carol for the tip! FEB 13: In addition to the Weitzman Minx being on sale (see Feb. 7 post) the Corkswoon is also discounted at 6pm. It is 45% off, that is $232.66.
FEB 7: Kate’s Minx wedge sandals by Stuart Weitzman are discounted 60% at 6pm (the discount arm of Zappos). The shoe is available in a mix of sizes for $169.99. Many thanks to Candy for her DM on Facebook with the info!
FEB 7: The US LK Bennett site is taking an additional 30% off sale merchandise with promo code WINTER30.
JAN 26: Kate’s Nina clutch by LK Bennett is on sale at Selfridges; it is discounted from $195 to $165. (It is available on the LK Bennett UK site for £185, about $235.) Thank you to Elizabeth Wales for the tip about the sale.
JAN 25: Kate’s ‘Duchess’ Blazer in Army Green by Smythe is in stock at Saks in sizes 6, 10; other sizes are expected to ship by March 17th, as are all sizes in navy. At Shopbop the One Button Blazer in navy is available in all sizes.
JAN 25: Topshop has released an updated version of the frock worn by the Duchess at Kaziranga National Park. The new dress is called the Floral Embroidered Midi Dress ($140) and it has some differences from the original: the front bodice laces up and there is an additional row of open ladder stitching above the waist. Thanks to Kate Middleton Style for this tip! (The dress is available on the Topshop UK site (£75), as well as in Germany (€103) and most of the other European countries I checked.)
JAN 23: The Aquatalia Rumbah is almost 50% off at David’s Footwear (Canada); it is discounted from CAD$850 to CAD$435 (that’s a price of roughly $325 USD at today’s exchange rates). Our thanks to Scarlett Cloverberry on Twitter for the tip! JAN 23: Sebago has introduced a line of Bala shoes in Liberty Art Fabrics ($80). Thanks to Patricia on the WKW FB page for the tip!
JAN 19: Kate’s LK Bennett Fern heels are on sale at Selfridges for $174 in limited sizes. A big ‘Thank you!’ to Angela for that tip. The Rupert Sanderson Winona in grey suede is discounted from £425 (about $525) to £255 (roughly $315) online at Rupert Sanderson. Also, the Prada Pointy Toe in navy suede is discounted by 20% at Bluefly in very limited sizing.
JAN 16: Aquatalia has discounted the current version of the Rumbah (that is how it is spelled this year, as opposed to the original ‘Rhumba’ spelling) from to $750 to $375; a “thank you” to Sonia for her comment on the blog sharing that info! JAN 5: LK Bennett’s sale continues on both the US and the UK websites, with many discounts up to the 50% range. One bargain I found: the updated version of the Agata Sandal is discounted to £100 on the UK site, it is priced at $276.50 on the US site. (As best I have been able to figure out, US discounts run behind UK discounts by a few weeks.)
JAN 4: Kate’s sneakers first seen at the Judy Murray tennis clinic in Scotland last February are on sale at several retailers. The ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 tennis shoes are on sale at several retailers. Normally priced at $130, they are $90.99 at Zappos (that’s 30% off); they are also $90.99 at Amazon; at Tennis Express they are $89.99 (free shipping & returns)
JAN 3: Net-a-Porter’s sale continues, with some decent buys on evening gowns Kate has worn (although most remain well beyond my budget!). The off-white Ella by Roland Mouret is discounted 30%, bringing the price to $3227 from its original $4610. The Ella in red (which Kate has not worn) is a better buy at 50% off, it is now priced at $1993. The much more affordable Saloni London Mary Flocked Chiffon Gown is also 50% off, it is now $298.
DEC 26: Aquatalia’s 2016 version of the Rumbah (formerly the Rhumba) is on sale at Nordstrom; originally priced at $750, the boot is now $524.98 and available in most sizes. (Scroll to second photo showing subtle differences between the original design and the current style.) If interested in an over-the-knee version of the Rumbah, it is on sale at Lord & Taylor for $525.
Here’s a comparison of the ‘old Rhumba’ and the current design. All of the photos were digitally lightened to better show the boot’s details.
DEC 23: Kate’s Riva Diamond Cluster Necklace is discounted 40% at jeweler Monica Vinader. Originally priced at $2995, the necklace is now $1797. It is part of the jewelry company’s sale, which has some very good deals. Our thanks to Autumn Brewington for her tip on the sale!
DEC 19: For the first time, Russell and Bromley is now offering sale merchandise online. Kate’s Aquatalia Ruby Dry booties are 25% off, it might be a good time to grab a pair. Longtime WKW friend Stephanie Champion-Helton was told by R & B late last week that Kate’s Aquatalia booties, known as the Ruby Dry style, are being discontinued. The brown suede, taupe suede, dark grey suede, and brown leather are all on sale, discounted from £255 (about $315) to £195 (roughly $ 245).
DEC 17: Kate’s red Finella dress by Preen is now available in XS, S, M and L sizes at Matches Fashion ($1332); it also offered in XS, S, M, and L at Net-a-Porter ($1577).
- Links of London is doing 20% off on the US site with promo code LONDON20. This brings the cost of Kate’s Hope Egg earrings to $380 from $475; unfortunately, it looks like the Effervescence Bubble Stiletto Earrings are sold out. Orders totaling more than $200 receive free shipping with promo code FREESHIP, and all orders totaling more than $495 receive a complimentary sterling silver and diamond bracelet.
- Also, Kate’s Sebago Bala is 30% off with promo code BEMERRY, bringing the price to $59.60.
DEC 12: Stephanie Champion-Helton reports the Aquatalia Ruby Dry bootie at Russell & Bromley is being discontinued in Kate’s espresso suede (brown) color. The boot isn’t available online, but Stephanie managed to order a pair from the R&B Covent Garden store for £175 (about $225).
DEC 12: Kate’s Maple Leaf Tartan Scarf is back in stock at Juniper Accessories. It is $13.01 and the UK-based company will ship to the US, Canada, and several other companies.
DEC 9: Kate’s ‘Encore Rose ‘ dress by Kate Spade is on sale at Nordstrom, discounted to $199.98 from $498.
DEC 8: Remember Kate’s fabulous Jude jacket from LK Bennett? The repliKates (our word) were released this fall and are all now on sale. The Judi jacket, originally £225, is now £168, about $210 (it is sold out on the US site); the Judi Skirt was £125, it is on sale for £93, roughly $115 at today’s exchange rates (and not available on the US website); the Saskia Dress was also £225, now discounted to £168 (it is available in only one size on the US site, priced at $316).
DEC 7: Jane Corbett launched a new e-commerce site this week, and is also beginning a year celebrating her 20th anniversary as a milliner. Below, Kate in Jane Corbett designs on Christmas Day 2011, at Remembrance Sunday 2014, and Order of the Garter 2012.
Some of the beautiful pieces in Jane Corbett’s Couture Collection.
DEC 5: Kate favorite Monica Vinader has opened its first US boutique. If you’re going to be in the city you may want to pop in, the shop is in Soho on Spring Street.
DEC 2: LK Bennett’s US site is offering an additional 40% off sale merchandise with promo code SURPRISE. For free shipping & returns use FREESHIP. This includes Kate’s Madison in the pink colorway, as well as the Bree, this year’s version of the Lasa poppies dress.
NOV 25: For our post with all of the holiday weekend deals (Black Friday through Cyber Monday), click here. NOV 25: The short version of Kate’s Glamorous UK dress is discounted to $1s / £10. Using promo code BF40 for 40% off brings the cost down to $7.91 / £6.
NOV 22: The LK Bennett US/CAN site is doing 30% off orders totaling more than $250. The email says to use promo code SAVE30 at checkout, but when adding things to my cart the discount was applied automatically.
- Kate’s Floret Pumps are discounted to $227.50 from $325 ($97.50 off the price)
- The Fern Pumps are $241.50, they normally sell for $345 (a savings of $103)
- Kate’s Nina clutch is usually priced at $325, it is on sale for $227 (a discount of $97.50)
NOV 22: Kate Spade has dropped the price of Kate’s Encore Rose dress from $498 to $349. It remains a better buy at Nordstrom, where it is $298. NOV 21: We have another BBA (see below) to share, with thanks to Angela for the tip: the Effervescence Bubble Stiletto earrings by Links of London are on sale at Selfridges for just $137. They are usually $225.
NOV 19: Kate’s Pashmina stole, worn when visiting Kaziranga National Park in April, is available for pre-ordering at Flora Garments (£180). The piece is handmade and hand-embroidered in Kashmir, India.
NOV 15: Kate’s ‘Encore Rose ‘ dress by Kate Spade is on sale at Nordstrom, discounted to $298 from $498.
NOV 11: We have a few LK Bennett newsbytes to share, beginning with word about the Nina clutch: the bag is now available in six different colors/finishes on the US/CAN site. On the UK/INTL site it is also offered in 5 of the 6 designs you see below, plus one other not shown here. The other news is that the retailer has launched an ‘athleisure’ collection on its UK site. The majority of pieces are only available online, this includes the apparel and NOV 7: Not specifically related to The Duchess, but there are some decent repliKates involved in the closure of J. Crew’s bridal business. All of the gowns, bridesmaids dresses, jewelry, hair accessories, and other items are on sale, this link goes to the online bridal merchandise. Use promo code SHOPNOW for an additional 30% off the price. Below, a selection of some of the lace dresses on sale.
NOV 6: A number of Kate items are back in stock. Here is a quick list:
- Goat Fashion Binky blouse ($460 / £290)
- Anita Dongre Gulrukh Tunic Dress in pink ($236)
- Russell & Bromley ‘Curvy’ clutch in taupe suede (£165)
- The Superga 2750 Cotu sneakers are back in stock at Nordstrom ($64.95) and also at Superga ($65). Both retailers have a solid selection of sizes available.
OCT 28: The Gisele dress for Monsoon, designed by Issa founder Daniella Helayel, is back in stock in several sizes ($175).
OCT 24: Saks is now taking preorders for both of Kate’s Smythe blazers, her original navy style dating back to 2011 and this year’s army green color worn by the Duchess in Canada in September, 2016. The product description says the “expected shipping date is no later than January 17th,” and the price remains $595.
OCT 15: Shelley MacDonald, maker of Kates Ulu earrings, is offering free shipping with promo code KATEEFFECT1 . OCT 14: Kate’s Kate Spade Encore Rose dress is 25% off at Kate Spade with promo code EVERYONE, bringing the price down to $373.50. The offer is good until 3am Monday morning EDT/midnight Sunday night PDT.
Kate’s LK Bennett Florete (reg $325, $243 on sale) and Sledge (reg $345, $258 on sale) are part of the annual Shopbop sale. Use promo code MAINEVENT16 to receive 25% off. UPDATE: This sale ended Oct 14th. OCT 13: Kate’s Gianvito Rossi bordeaux suede pumps ($675) are back in stock at online retailer My Theresa, as well as at Farfetch ($675).
OCT 6: We have several quick updates to share, they’re best listed by bullet point.
- Kate’s white canvas Superga Cotu sneakers are back in stock at Nordstrom. The retailer has them on sale for $48.71, that is 25% off.
- We now have a better view of the earrings Kate wore in Carcross from artist Shelley MacDonald. Shelley was kind enough to email the new images, they really offer a great look at the design. Additionally, Shelley has updated the product page; it details the different sizes and metals the earrings come in, explaining the Duchess wore the Large Bronze Ulu style. As of today, the turnaround time is 8-10 weeks for pieces from the jeweler. The designer is also offering free shipping with coupon code KATEEFFECT1.
- The Soru Baroque Double-Sided Pearl Earrings are currently sold out. The following is from the product page:
This item is sold out. If you wish to pre-order you may purchase today with shipping estimated in approx 1-2 weeks.
Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.
SEP 20: While not pieces Kate has worn, there are some big bargains at a brand Kate does wear, Madderson London. Their Marnie dress is $82, the Alexa is $80, and the Allegra is $81. See all the pieces in the Outlet section of the store by clicking here.
SEP 19: While doing some research for a post this week I discovered the Glamorous UK Maxi Dress is still in stock in all sizes and and on sale. In petite sizing the dress is offered in L and XL. The frock is $26.36 / £20 / €23.94 and delivery is free worldwide.
SEP 11: Kate’s NikeCourt Baseline Half-Court Zip top is on sale at Macy’s for $41.99; at Nike’s online site it is $39.97, (both retailers have small/med sizes only); and at Tennis Express it is $42, available in larger sizes (L, XL).
SEP 6: Kate’s green felt fedora hat from Beyond Retro UK is back in stock, although inventory is limited. The piece is £38, about $45.
SEP 4: Remember Kate’s fabulous Jude jacket from LK Bennett? The retailer has reissued it under a new name. Below you see the Judi jacket (£225, roughly $300). Look just below the jacket photo and you will see 2 matching pieces, the Judi Skirt and the Saskia Dress. One FYI: at this point the pieces are only offered on the LK Bennett UK/International site, not on the US/CAN site. Our thanks to Stephanie for sharing the news about this on the Facebook page.
SEP 4: LK Bennett has also created a dress that is very similar to Kate’s ‘Davina’ style, this is the ‘Saskia,” in the same evergreen fabric (£225, about $300). Many thanks to Lady Coventry on Twitter for letting me know about the dress, I had missed it entirely. As noted with the other pieces in this group, the dress is currently only offered on the LK Bennett UK/International site, not on the US/CAN site.
AUG 21: Kate’s Schutz Dollie sandal worn in July is now available for ordering in most sizes on the US website. On the Brazilian site the shoe has been renamed the “Kate,” where it is available for pre-ordering with an expected ship date of Sept. 9th. It also comes in a gold glitter design on the Brazil site. (The shoe remains available in black in limited sizing on the Schutz US site.) Many thanks to Cristiane for the update on this shoe.
AUG 18: Issa founder Daniella Helayel has returned to the fashion world with a capsule collection for Monsoon. Below, a stellar repliKate for the iconic engagement announcement dress from the collection , the Gisele ($175 / £99). Read more about Ms. Helayel and the collection in this Monsoon blog post about the collection. It sounds like more designs will be forthcoming, the piece references this as Ms. Helayel’s “first exclusive collection for Monsoon.”
AUG 17: There’s a new color for Kate’s ‘Martine’ dress by Saloni London; for fall the frock is offered in Magenta ($650). There is also news about the ‘Mary’ Flocked Evening Gown from Saloni: it is now available in almost all sizes ($595). Both items are shown at Net-a-Porter.
AUG 14: Kate’s Barbara Casasola off the shoulder dress is 50% off ($1431) and still available in very limited sizes at Moda Operandi.
AUG 11: Kate’s NikeCourt Baseline Half-Zip tennis top is on sale, discounted to $39.97 (from its original price of $70). It is available in almost all sizes as of .
AUG 10: Kate’s Glamorous UK print dress is now discounted to £20 (about $29), that’s more than 1/2 off of its original £50 price. The tunic in the same print that was £24 (about $35) is now £15 ($22).
AUG 10: Kate’s Gianvito Rossi suede pumps are now in stock in all three colors. The black is available at Farfetch ($675), at Net-a-Porter ($675), at Stanley Korshak ($660), and Luisa via Roma ($675); the ‘praline’ color is offered in almost all sizes at Net-a-Porter ($675), as well as Stanley Korshak ($660) ; the red is available in most sizes at Net-a-Porter ($670) and Luisa via Roma ($675).
AUG 9: Kate’s Classic Linen Blouse by Jaeger is now discounted to £49 (about $63), it was originally £89 ($115).