Offering tips on sales, availability, restocking, and reissuing of items.
DEC 30: Monica Vinader’s holiday sale is underway with a broad selection of sale merchandise. Kate’s ‘Siren’ Green Onyx Earrings ($175) are not included in the sale but I will keep an eye on them in case they are discounted before the sale ends. (A similar style, the Small Green Onyx Nugget Earrings is on sale though, marked down from $192.50 to 115.50.)
DEC 21: Stuart Weitzman is taking 25% off sitewide with promo code GIFT25.
DEC 21: Kate’s ‘Jasmine Beanie’ by Barts (£26.99, about $35) is back in stock at John Lewis. Another restocking note: the Pleated Crochet Floral Maxi Dress ($505) by Self-Portrait is available again at Shopbop. Thank you to Middleton Maven for the tip on the dress.
DEC 4: The current version of the Aquatalia Rhumba is 30% off at Bloomingdale’s (now $486, normally $695). Thank you to Loretto for the tip!
NOV 27: The entire US Superga site is discounted 30%, so the Duchess’s Cotu Classic is now $45.50 with promo code BF2020. But at Macy’s, the shoe is on sale for $39, while at Nordstrom, it is on sale for $39.90. At Backcountry, it is $45.
NOV 27: Stuart Weitzman is taking 25% off new arrivals and sale styles with promo code EXTRA25.
NOV 26: Aquatalia is taking 40% off sitewide with promo code FRIDAY40. This offer ends at midnight, Saturday night (the 28th). That makes the current version of the Rhumba $417, and the code worked on sale merchandise as well.
NOV 26: Kate’s Baroque Pearl Drops by Annoushka are 20% off, no code needed.
NOV 23: Both pairs of Missoma earrings the Duchess wears are on sale. The Zenyu chandelier hoops (normally $162, now $121) and Rhodochrosite Gold Mini Pyramid Charm Hoops (now $82.50, usually $110) are part of the Black Friday sale at Missoma, offering 25% off all merchandise.
NOV 18: Pieces from the Marks & Spencer X Ghost collaboration are now available online. The capsule collection includes 10 limited edition dresses priced at $105 – $139 in the US and at £59 – £79 on the UK site.
NOV 11: Kiki McDonough is offering 15% off all orders and free US shipping with promo code THANKSGIVING2020.
OCT 27: Everything is at least 25% off at Ted Baker London through midday Thursday (as best I can tell from their online countdown clock), no promo code needed.
OCT 26: Glovemaker Cornelia James is offering 15% off your purchase if you buy two items; use promo code BUNDLE15 for the discount. The Duchess has worn the Imogen style in multiple colors ($127) as well as the Beatrice style ($127). The company is also offering free express shipping to US customers (no code needed).
OCT 11: The Honeycomb Knit Jumper (£395, about $520 at today’s exchange rates) Kate has worn in an ivory shade (seen in this post) and in black (see it in this post) is back in stock at Temperley London. It is also offered in a beautiful lilac shade, as well as navy.
OCT 2: With thanks to Carol G for her tip via a Facebook message, Kate’s Equipment Shirt is 25% off at Nordstrom (now $210, regular price is $280).
SEP 18: Here is an update on the vintage Oscar de la Renta dress worn by the Duchess at a March reception in Dublin. With thanks to Mackie for her comment on this post, here is a look at the dress in another color as offered at Vestiaire Collective ($118), a pre-owned luxury fashion site. The listing doesn’t include information on fabric content, but the seller believes it is silk.
SEP 16: The Jenny Packham evening gown worn in Islamabad during the Pakistan tour is now available at a retail level. It is called the Tennile style and in stock at Net-a-Porter ($4665) and also at Harrod’s ($4918). A big ‘thank you’ to the always-on-top-of-things Elizabeth at Kate’s Closet for this tip!
JUL 27: Kate’s Simone Rocha Drop Earrings are available and on sale at Cettire ($209); they are also in stock at full price at Farfetch ($295). (If interested in a previously owned pair, The Luxury Closet is offering a pair at $165.)
JUL 2: Kate’s Gianvito Rossi Pumps in praline with the lower heel are 60% off at Saks (regularly $695, now $278), and her Jimmy Choo Romy Glitter Pumps are 40% off at Saks (originally $725, now $435); the Glitter style is $508 at Net-a-Porter and only available in limited sizes.
JUL 1: Kate’s olive green Gianvito Rossi 85 pumps are 40% off at Net-a-Porter, making them $417 instead of $695.
UN 26: Here is the latest pricing for Kate’s white Superga Cotu Classic: it is $48.75 at Nordstrom, as well as at Zappo’s, at some Amazon sellers, and also at Superga USA (where you will need promo code SNEAKER25 for the discount).
JUN 25: Kate’s Printed Yoke Midi Dress ($69) is still available in sizes 6-20 on the US site.
JUN 15: The J. Crew earrings Kate wore to the 2018 Festival of Remembrance are on sale for 60% off, now $32 with promo code THEBEST. I wish I could remember who gave me the tip on this so I could properly credit them, but I cannot find my notes!
JUN 14: There is a sizable amount of merchandise discounted by 50% at Temperley London, bringing some tops and skirts to the $150 range.
JUN 3: Kate’s Superga Cotu sneakers are on sale at Nordstrom ($48.75, 25% off); at BackCountry (also $48.75); at Zappos (again, $48.75) at Dick’s Sporting Goods ($49.98). However, the best deal remains 40% off at Superga USA ($39) with promo code SNEAKER40.
JUN 1: Kate’s Pale Pink Suedette Low-Heel Court Shoes are discounted 50% to £11.99 (about $15) at New Look. If switching your delivery country (at the bottom of the page) to the US, the price is €14.99, about $16. This is the shoe Kate wore in Pakistan. Thank you to Nazmeen for another fab tip with this one!
MAY 30: Goat Fashion has a significant amount of merchandise discounted by 50%.
MAY 28: The Block Heel Suede Pumps from Tod’s that Kate wears are 40% off (normally $545, now $327). In fact, an enormous amount of merchandise on the Tod’s site appears to be discounted by 40%. MAY 27: Kate’s Sandro Paris Cropped Cardigan is still available in larger sizes at Bloomingdale’s ($220); it is also in stock on the Farfetch UK site (£155, roughly $188) in white; it is also offered in black at Farfetch. Thank you to Middleton Maven for the Farfetch tip!
MAY 27: The Mappin & Webb Empress earrings and pendant are discounted even more at Goldsmith’s than the lower prices at Mappin and Webb we showed in a May 8 post. Normally £3750, the earrings are on sale for £2160; originally £2750, the pendant is on sale for £1440. Use promo code EXTRA10.
MAY 26: The 40% off sitewide sale continues at Superga, but the promo code has changed. Use promo code SNEAKER40 to get the discount! Thank you to Ramona for letting me know! The sale includes Kate’s Cotu Classic in White, bringing the price to $39.
MAY 16: There are several bargains at Seraphine Maternity, including a great deal offering 20% off all Dresses with promo code NEWDRESS. The discount applies to sale dresses, but not “occasion dresses.” Dresses already on sale that Kate has worn include the Marlene Dress ($265 normally, now $199) and the Phaedra Woven Dress (usually $169, now $135). The promotion covers several more designs she has worn that are at regular price: the Knot Front Dress in both the Fuchsia and the Lavender Blossom colorways, as well as the Vanessa Turtleneck. One FYI: I’m guessing the Marlene is considered an occasion dress so the additional discount is unlikely to apply; I’m not sure about the Phaedra. A big ‘Thank You’ to Nazmeen for another fab tip!
MAY 15: Kate’s “Bracelet-sleeve acid tree-print silk dress” by Raey is back in stock in several sizes and still on sale for $162 at Matches Fashion! Thanks to Kate’s Closet for the tip!
MAY 10: Superga is offering 40% off sitewide on the US site with promo code BLOOM. This makes Kate’s Cotu Classic in White $39. On the UK site, there is a 20% discount with promo code THANKU20, making the Cotu Classic in ‘Sherwood Gum’ and also in the white colorway $57.29 (instead of $68.75). One FYI, on the UK site shipping is free to UK addresses, but it is $25 to ship to the US. A big ‘thank you’ to Nazeem for the tip!
MAY 8: With thanks to Sherry, we have a couple of tips about Mappin and Webb pieces. Kate’s Empress Earrings and Empress Pendant are both on sale. Normally £3750, the earrings are on sale for £2632 (about $3280) with promo code EXTRA10. Normally £2000, the pendant is on sale for £1440 with promo code EXTRA10.
MAY 8: Asprey has created a version of the Button Pendant (below left) Kate wears that is a zero-profit initiative on behalf of the National Emergencies Trust. (You may remember the Duke and Duchess at the official launch of the organization.) The Charity 167 Button Pendant seen below right ($300) is done in sterling silver with an inset amethyst and the NET logo inscribed on the back. Thanks for this tip also go to Sherry!
MAY 5: Off-price and flash sale retailer Rue La La has quite a few Le Pliage tote bags on sale. These include the Large Long-Handle Tote Bag in black ($119.99) that Kate has carried; the site also has the Black Small Short Handle Tote ($69.99) and Black Medium Short Handle Tote ($89.99), although I don’t believe we have seen Kate carry either of those sizes in black. (She did carry the Short Handle style in the large size.) They also have the Large Long Handle style in a dark gunmetal grey ($119). My best recommendation is to do a search for “Le Pliage tote” and see what is still available. They have a lot of other colors like navy, khaki green (which is almost brown), red, green, lots to choose from.
MAY 4: Kiki McDonough is offering 20% off sitewide with a minimum £260 purchase; use promo code KIKIUSA. I also had a popup on the site that offers 15% off and free shipping with promo code KIKI15.
MAY 3: There is a Monica Vinader Sale underway with some pieces up to 75% off, at Nordstrom’s off-price site, HauteLook. There are a lot of designs from the Siren collection, although not any styles Kate wears.
APR 29: The Alessandra Rich dress Kate wore in Ireland is now available; it is called the Crystal-Button Rose-Print Pleated Silk Dress ($2335) and offered at Matches Fashion. Thank you to Middleton Maven for the tip on this.
APR 28: Kate’s In2Design Baroque Pearl Drops are back in stock ($156).
APR 20: Boden is offering 25% off womenswear from now through Wednesday (the 22nd). Use promo code H4V7 to receive the discount.
APR 17: LK Bennett is offering 25% off all full-price styles like Kate’s Parker Trousers ($187 on sale), her Fern heels and Dora clutches. The retailer also has a sizable amount of merchandise with much deeper discounts. This includes Kate’s ‘Fern’ heels in different colors and finishes, (if you scroll through all the listings you’ll see some styles at $147); this is also true of the Floret style the Duchess wears.
APR 16: Kate’s Smythe ‘Duchess’ Blazer is 15% off at Saks, bringing the $695 price down 15% to $590. It is in stock in almost all sizes in both the navy and army green colors the Duchess has worn. The updated version of the Barbour Defence Jacket is also on sale, priced at $382, as opposed to $450.
APR 14: It looks like Reiss is offering 50% off the entire site. The subject line in the email I received says”Everything 50% Off.”
APR 6: Monica Vinader is offering 50% off a selection of jewelry, although I do not see Kate’s earrings or necklace in the sale section.
APR 2: With thanks to Carol for the tip, Kate’s Really Wild Cable Crew Sweater is 25% off, making it $165, as opposed to $220.
MAR 24: Monica Vinader is taking 25% off all jewelry with promo code SPRING25. This makes Kate’s Siren Earrings $131 instead of $175. Reiss is also taking 25% off all full-priced items. The discount will be applied at checkout; no promo code is needed. Reiss has extended the window for returning online purchases to 60 days. LK Bennett’s 25% off full-priced merchandise promotion is slated to end tonight at midnight; use promo code SPRINGSTYLE25.
MAR 23: With thanks to Kaie for the fab tip, Kate’s Ribbon Detail Lace-Up Trainers ($50) from UK retailer Marks and Spencer are back in stock and they’re on sale for $40, instead of $50! The trainers were first noted at a February SportsAid engagement
MAR 23: Two Mulberry pieces are back in stock: the Darley Clutch in scarlet croc print ($850) is available at Mulberry and the Amberley Small Crossbody in pink leather ($675) is in stock at Farfetch. Thanks to Middleton Maven for the tip on these.
MAR 23: Kiki McDonough is offering 15% off sitewide with promo code KIKI15.
MAR 11: Goat Fashion is offering an additional 10% off all sale merchandise with promo code EXTRA10. This includes the Binky Blouse in a color called Damson (Kate’s is cream); the Venus Lace Pencil Dress which is a pretty good repliKate for the Dolce & Gabbana lace dress; the Redgrave Coat in a longer length in several colors.
MAR 11: LK Bennett’s sale is underway with a sizable amount of merchandise discounted by 50% of more.
MAR 10: Monica Vinader is offering 20% off everything! Use promo code WITHLOVE20 for the discount; this makes Kate’s Siren earrings $140 (instead of $175). If you like the design, there are several other pieces in green onyx in the Siren Collection: from left to right, Kate’s earrings; the Small Stacking Ring (normally $95, on sale for $76); a Medium Bezel Pendant Charm (originally $95, now $76); and on the far right, a Stacking Ring (usually priced at $115, on sale it is $92).
MAR 5: Lots of items are back in stock! Below are three items that are available again: we show from left to right, the New Look Pale Pink Suedette Shoes are in stock in *wide* sizes (€29.99, about $35), they were worn on the Pakistan tour; in the center, the Polly Petal Drop Earrings (£6.40, roughly $8.40 at today’s exchange rates) by Accessorize; on the right, the Nina Clutch (on sale for $221, regularly $295) by LK Bennett.
FEB 14: Kate’s LK Bennett Parker trousers ($250) are back in stock. They were worn in May for the King’s Cup Regatta Launch. FEB 7: There’s a great selection of Petit Bateau stripe tops on sale at the Outnet UK site, with some priced as low as £8, about $10. The one below right (£14, roughly $18 at today’s exchange rates) is similar to the style worn by the Duchess on the cover of British Vogue in 2016. I don’t believe the brand is carried on The Outnet US site. Many thanks to Efthalia for her Facebook DM with the tip!
JAN 30: Kate’s ‘Supersoft Mockneck Sweater” in the loden green colorway ($80.99) is in stock in most sizes at J. Crew. It looks like several colors are an additional 60% off, but Loden Green doesn’t seem to be one of those colors.
JAN 21: Glovemaker Cornelia James has launched its private sale offering 15% off with PROMO CODE CJ-Member-1520.
JAN 16: The two Dolce & Gabbana dresses Kate’s Wimbledon frock was modeled on are on sale in very limited sizing at Gilt. com. The Polka Dot A-Line Dress is $999 (originally $1650) and the Silk Polka Dot Dress is $1379 (originally $1499). Thanks to Carol G on the Facebook page for the tip!
JAN 8: Kate’s Soru Baroque Pearl earrings ($171 / £130) are back in stock.
JAN 4: In addition to the footwear and handbag collection Jenny Packham is doing with LK Bennett, she just launched a collection of bridesmaid dresses at Dessy. There are 9 styles in US sizes 00 – 30, with prices starting at $250/£260. The collection is available online in the US, as well as the UK, on the Canada site, and also the European site (which I believe is based in Germany). We’ll have more on this in an upcoming post.
JAN 3: LK Bennett and Jenny Packham have announced a collaborative collection that will launch February 5th. You can sign up to be emailed when there is more info available and when the collection launches, but this is only on the UK site. I don’t yet know if the group will be available on the US site or in-store.
- At DSW the Aquatalia Dina that is similar to Kate’s UFO booties, is on sale. The style is $199.98 & available in a mix of sizes; but you get an additional $60 off items more than $199, and then use promo code HAPPY2018 for an additional $20.18 off! Thank you to Kristina for the tip on this one!
- Kate’s Superga 2750 Cotu Classic in size 8 is on sale for $38.98 at Overstock. It looks like this deal ends Monday.
DEC 30: More updates:
- The Temperley London Cypre top is $385 in all colors at Temperley; it is $308 in a Large at Net-a-Porter; at UAE retailer By Symphony both the ivory (L) and the black (L) are 50% off / $263 (shipping to the US is $35); and the pink is $165 at Shopbop in a Large.
- Kate’s Hugo Boss Tamarini tee is available on the UK website (£69, about $95), and it looks like it is available in all sizes. Many thanks to Laura for her tip on Twitter!
- You’ll find some outstanding designer buys at the Net-a-Porter sale, while the retailer’s off-price site, The Outnet, is also offering some excellent deals.
- There are some great buys in the Goat sale, with discounts up to 50%. Below, a sampling of pieces, including the Redgrave coat in blue, plum and Persian green ($623) and the Ennis Round Neck sweater ($154).
- Jaeger’s sale offers markdowns of 50%. In the lower priced Jaeger Outlet you can take an extra 25% off dresses with promo code 25DRESSES.
DEC 29: The Office Nina Block Heel Sandal is in stock in most sizes, priced at £62, about $83. The company ships worldwide and fees vary by country; it is £15 to ship to the US, £25 to Canada.
Emilia Wickstead has created a red version of the white ‘Alice’ dress worn by Kate in India; it’s available at Matches Fashion ($1809).
DEC 27/28: Lots of bargains to share!!
- The Oscar de la Renta Pearl Sun/Star earrings are back in stock at OdlR ($175).
- Hobbs is offering an additional 25% off sale merchandise with promo code EXTRA25.
- Banana Republic is taking an extra 60% off sale merchandise; no promo code needed.
- The Amana dress that so many were fond of is 40% off on the LK Bennett US site; it is now $255 and available in sizes 4 – 14.
- From the LK Bennett sale: This year’s version of the Darwin Jacket is 30% off on the US site, while Kate’s Delli Checked Coat is discounted on the UK site 50% (£247, about $330).
- LK Bennett’s sale offers discounts up to 50% on the US site; on the UK site, the markdowns are more than 50% on many items. We show two deals on Kate items above.
- There’s a lot to love in the Temperley London sale.
- Reiss has its sale underway with discounts up to 50% being promoted.
- The Erdem sale continues with some pieces discounted as much as 50% off. To see prices in $$$, click here for prices in £££, click here.
- Beulah London has quite a few pieces marked down in its end of year sale.
- Erdem’s winter sale is now underway, with discounts up to 40% off.
- The Links of London GB site is doing a 20% off promotion. The Links of London US site is promoting a gift with purchase, a white sapphire necklace or earrings with purchases totaling $300 or more. Thank you to Melissa G for the tip!
- Russell and Bromley’s winter sale is underway, with some great bargains on flats, boots, pumps and more.
- At Nordstrom the LK Bennett Florete in Kate’s ‘trench’ colorway is 40% off, making it $194.98. A thank you to Kate’s Closet for the tip on this one!
- Aquatalia has marked down the current version of the Rumbah to $188; it is offered in larger sizes. They are also offering some pretty deep discounts on other styles. (Maybe one of our readers will know the answer to this question: do they generally sell merchandise discounted this much, or is this an anomaly?) UPDATE: Theresa shares in a comment that Aquatalia has been running daily deals on specific items throughout December with prices 75% off. Nicola points out in her comment that using promo code SEASON30 brings the price down another 30%, making the deal a better discount than using the $50 off offer for new customers; the Rumbah price then becomes $132.
- Kate’s Eloise tunic dress by Goat is back in stock, although the available sizes are rapidly dwindling.
DEC 11: There are bargains galore at Kate favorite Seraphine Maternity. The entire Diana Award Collection is 30% off with promo code BABY30 and adult partywear is discounted 20% with promo code PARTY20. DEC 7: A number of things today, so I’m bullet-pointing (is that a word?!)) to try and make info easier to read.
- Kate’s Delli coat from LK Bennett is still available at John Lewis ($688)in limited sizing.
- LK Bennett’s seasonal sale has started. The retailer is promoting savings up to 40% off on the US/CAN site, as well as the UK/INTL site, but I actually found some styles that are 50% off.
- Carly of Kate Middleton Style tweets Dune is having its 20% off everything sale, and it includes the updated version of Kate’s espadrille wedges in black ($72 on sale, normally $90).
DEC 2: H&M has some pieces back in stock from the Erdem for H&M Collection. Many thanks to What Meghan Wore for the tip!
NOV 23: Here is an early look at a portion of our Black Friday post; it covers only specific items Kate has worn/used, not general discounts at retailers.
- Superga Cotu Classic Sneaker: 25% off at Backcountry USA ($48.71)
- LK Bennett Fern Pump:
- LK Bennett Nina Clutch:
- Sebago Bala: It’s 40% off at Sebago with promo code THANKSGIVING making price $57.
- Office Nina Sandal: Take 20% off with promo code SHINE
- Rupert Sanderson navy Malone: All styles are 30% off with promo code BlackFriday, including Kate’s navy Malory
- Links of London Hope Egg Earrings:
- Links of London Bubble Effervescence Earrings:
- Normally $225, the earrings are $168.75 on the US site with the Black Friday discount of 25%
- Great Plains Cezanne dress: available in Large for £35 (about $47); that is more than 50% off the original price
- Alexander McQueen Textured Coat: This is now discounted 50% at Farfetch from $4450 to $2225; take an additional 10% off with promo code X1017
- Catherine Zoraida Double Leaf Earrings: These are on sale, marked down from £150 to £120 (about $160)
NOV 22: At Sebago take 40% off full-price items and an additional 20% off sale merchandise with promo code THANKSGIVING. This makes Kate’s Bala style $57. At Shopbop the LK Bennett Fern’ pump is on sale for $227.50; use promo code MORE17 to bring the price to $187.
NOV 21: For one day only the current version of the Aquatalia Rumbah is 75% off, discounted to $187.50 in 5 colors. Our thanks to Mary S & Rachel F on the Facebook page and The One & Only Trini on Twitter for the tip on this!
NOV 21: Updating the Siren earrings at Monica Vinader: they must have been a one-day offer, or perhaps they weren’t meant to be included, as of today they are regular price. Hmmm.
NOV 20: Kate’s Siren Earrings in green onyx are 30% off, bringing the price from £135 to £94.50 (about $125) at Monica Vinader. There’s loads of other jewelry discounted 30% as part of Monica Vinader’s Black Friday sale, but not the Riva cluster earrings or necklace Kate has worn. Thank you to Stephanie on the WKW FB page for the tip! (These have been on again/off again in terms of the sale price, but as of 2 pm Nov 22 it’s back on again. NOV 20: The Hobbs US site has also started its Black Friday sale early: it’s 30% off everything with promo code TREATTIME30. On the Hobbs UK site, the discount is 20% and that promo code is OHMYDOG20.
SEP 18: I was surprised to see Emilia Wickstead jewelry available online. It’s a very small group of pieces, and all of them are quite large; prices run from $273 – $698. These pieces are shown at Matches Fashion.
Here are some of the Labor Day sales underway. I will update throughout the weekend; let me know if there are any deals you think should be included!
- LK Bennett’s Labor Day sale offers an additional 40% off sale prices with promo code LABORDAY17 (although I didn’t have to enter a code, the savings were automatically applied). Below left, a frock I could see Kate wearing, the Arlen Silk Dress; it would be $157 with the additional discount. The Cami Print Skirt would be $118; Kate wore either a scarf or blouse in this pattern for church services at Sandringham in January. The discount makes the Black Sledge $186 and the Taupe Sledge $145, but sizes are limited for both colors. Thank you to Laura on the FB page for mentioning the great deal on the Sledge!
- J Crew is taking 30% off everything with promo code YESPLEASE. We have a few J Crew repliKates that are on sale. On the left, the Stripe Boatneck Tee is $20.65; on the right, the Long Sleeve Stripe Boatneck, it is $22.50
- The US Links of London site is promoting an additional 15% off items in its Vault Sale with promo code VAULT15.
- Ralph Lauren is doing a graduated savings promotion: 25% off purchases totaling $100, 30% off orders of more than $200 with promo code FINALE. Below left we show a Polo Belted Silk Crepe Shirtdress ($129 before any additional discounts); on the right, a Lauren Woman Geometric Print Wrap Dress ($104.99).
- Everything at Banana Republic is 40% off, with no exclusions. That would make this machine washable Merino Stripe Boatneck $40.80 with the discount; the Sloan Fit Sailor Pant would be $58.80 on sale (there is also a plain navy pair but without brass buttons); below right we show the Heather Grey Merino Vee Neck ($40.80 on sale) at The Gap, a good repliKate for the sweater worn to the polo in 2009.
- GAP is promoting an additional 20% off your purchase with promo code GETMORE.
- Kate Spade is promoting an additional 30% off sale prices with promo code GOLDEN.
- Tory Burch: There is a solid selection of sale merchandise, including (from l to r): the Aubrey Dress (was $350, now $179); Margot Wrap Dress (was $395, now $199); the Amara Dress (was $258, now $179). Not shown; the Bailey Wedge Espadrille (was $358, now $249), which has a bit of a Kate feel.
- At British retailer Jack Wills, take an additional 20% off sale merchandise with promo code SALE20. That makes the Newbury Striped Crew in navy or white approximately $40; a 2-Pack of Socks would be just a bit more than $7; the Borman Laptop Case would run about $20; the Southbrook Stripe Shirt should come to $32.
- Another British-based retailer, Boden, is doing 20% off with promo code 6J4P; clearance items and a few select lines are excluded. But there are some really good deals in the clearance section without an additional discount. From left to right: the Clemmie Shirtdress is more than 50% off ($60 for the white & $90 for navy); the Carin Lace dress was $240 but is now $120 for the red and $72 for the blue; the Isadora Broderie dress in white and navy is also more than 50% off.
- Jaeger continues its sale, touting “discounts up to 70% off.”
- Joules, another UK-based retailer is taking 25% off the entire site with promo code LABORDAY.
- At The White Company there is a promotion offering a percentage off tied to how much one spends. For example, you get a 15% discount when spending $75, a 25% discount for a $200. Use promo code 014US to receive the discount.
- Nordstrom carries many of the brands Kate wears, and the retailer is in the middle of its summer sale.
- Etsy is promoting its first-ever Labor Day Sale. The site generally has a solid selection of repliKate jewelry. No promo code is needed; not all vendors are participating in the sale.
- The Kate Spade earrings worn by Kate with her Marchesa Notte dress are on sale for $69 at Spring. Our thanks to Charlotte at HRH Duchess Kate for this tip!
- One of our favorite sponsors, Madderson London, is offering 20% its entire site with promo code HAPPY4JULY. This deal ends tonight at midnight EDT (July 5), so don’t wait too long before popping over to the site.
- Kate’s ‘Dollie’ sandals by Schutz are available in most sizes and on sale for $69.98 (AUS, about $55 / £41), discounted from the original price of $139.95 AU. One caveat: this deal is at The Iconic, an AU/NZ department store that does not ship outside those two countries. If not in either country the best option is probably having a friend purchase the shoes for you. Our thanks to Clare for her DM on the Facebook page telling me about the deal.
APR 26: Kate’s Softshell Print Perfect Jacket ($27.45) by Regatta appears to have been restocked in a few sizes at Amazon. The Sweaty Betty-New Balance sneakers also appear to have been restocked ($145). Also, LK Bennett is now doing an additional 30% off sale prices; this is only on the US website. APR 19: The updated version of Kate’s LK Bennett Agata Bow Show is on sale at Gilt for $249 – $299, depending on the color, with thanks to Carol G for the tip!
APR 19: LK Bennett is doing a promotion for 20% off everything. To receive the discount on the US/CAN site use promo code APRIL20. On the UK/Int’l. site code to use is SUMMER20. APR 18: Kate’s ‘Binky’ blouse by Goat is back in stock.
APR 5: Rebecca Taylor is taking 25% off everything with promo code APRIL17. Thank you to Rachel F on the Facebook page for this tip! APR 5: The Monsoon Fleur Wedge is back for spring. The style is available in a Blue Faux Suede and Taupe (£45). Our thanks to Tracey for the tip on these!
MAR 29: The fab Stuart Weitzman repliKate for the Corkswoon, the Duchess Cork Wedge Pump, is on sale at Last Call. The style is available in a mix of sizes for $271. (I’m not sure if this should be posted here or on the RepliKate page, so I am going to put it on both pages.) Thank you to Janet E. on the Facebook page for another terrific tip! MAR 28: The Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Twill Double Breasted Jacket is back in stock and available in most sizes at Barneys ($1515); it is also in stock in very limited sizing at Net-a-Porter ($1515). Thank you, Charlotte from Duchess Kate for the Barneys tip!
MAR 24: This isn’t actually a sale notification, but it is something for a good cause: the Boden hat Kate tried on at the EACH charity shop in March of last year is being auctioned on eBay by EACH as a fundraiser.
MAR 23: LK Bennett has a promotion underway offering 20% off everything (except shearling) on the US/CAN site with promo code FF2017. On the UK/International site there is an extra 10% off sale merchandise with promo code MSS10. MAR 15: Kate’s LK Bennett Addison Silk Printed Dress ($525) is back in stock. Also today, the label’s ‘Bree’ style is on sale at Zalando for £163.99, that’s about $200.
MAR 14: The Vanessa Seward dress Kate wore to a Heads Together engagement in December 2016 is 50% off at Net-a-Porter (originally $1245, it is now $623), but the sizing is very limited.
MAR 11: LK Bennett is offering an additional 50% off sale prices; this is only on the USA/CAN site. On the UK/International site, the promotion is “Up to 50% Off” original prices. MAR 6: More on the Self Portrait gown (scroll down for our most recent post) worn to the premiere of A Street Cat Named Bob: the dress is also available at Stylebop where it is on sale for $399. The frock is also available at Shopbop ($525), and at Self-Portrait (£320.) Thanks to Middleton Maven for the tip on the Stylebop sale. MAR 5: Kate’s red Finella dress is back in stock at Net-a-Porter ($1577), available in all sizes except XL. The black is also available ($1715), but only in medium.
MAR 5: The Aquatalia Rumbah is on sale at several retailers. It is discounted 50% at Nordstrom, where the boot is available in limited sizes in five colors. At Bloomingdale’s it is also $375, but only in stock in very limited sizes. At Aquatalia it is is on sale for $375, offered in black, navy and anthracite (gray). A reminder that this year’s style is a little different from Kate’s version. Our thanks to Kathryn M for the tip on this!
- Also on sale at Bloomie’s, the Aquatalia Rochelle, this year’s style most similar to Kate’s. It is also 50% off ($247.50), but sizes are limited.
MAR 3: Kate’s See by Chloé dress is back in stock at Saks Fifth Avenue ($460). Thanks to Duchess Kate & Middleton Maven for the tip on this!
MAR 3: With thanks to Valerie for her comment, it says that if interested in buying the Anita Dongre earrings worn by Kate to the India Cultural Year launch, email email@example.com. Valerie says the earrings are about $1350 USD (before shipping/taxes), and they take 6 to 8 weeks to produce.
FEB 28: The Zarita is on sale in a multitude of colors and two lengths at Diane von Furstenberg. We show the ‘Long Dress’ in Olive ($184) and Scandal Red ($221); the Short Dress is offered in Black ($221); in Nude ($221); in Midnight ($209); also in White ($221). Additionally, the Olive is $184 at Spring ($184) and $140 at Nordstrom Rack. On the far right, we show the Black/Beige Zarita, $165; the Gold and Black Zarita, $188; and the Red Lace/Black Crêpe de Chine gown,$400. The three dresses on the right are all shown at The Outnet, the discount arm of Net-a-Porter. FEB 27: Kate’s Smythe Duchess Blazer in ‘army green’ wool is in stock at Saks ($595), available in most sizes. (See tidbit below for other ‘Duchess Blazer News!’)
FEB 27: With thanks to Carly at Kate Middleton Style Blog for the tip, Kate’s Smythe Duchess blazer now comes in a Red & Blue Check Linen style with front patch pockets, as well as a Blue Chambray Linen version ($595) as well. Both are shown at Nordstrom.