In honor of Prince George’s birthday today we have a simple post offering pictures of HRH with his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge. In some cases we’ll also see Prince William, but the focus is Kate and George.
In April of last year the fun really got underway with the Cambridge’s tour of New Zealand and Australia. Prince George looked somewhat perplexed by what had to be a very noisy and windy airport arrival in Wellington, New Zealand. The Duchess was in a customized version of Catherine Walker’s Russian Greatcoat, topped off with Gina Foster’s “Seaford” hat.
The Duchess was said to be very fond of this picture from that event.
This picture was a close second in my book, Kate seemed utterly delighted to be playing on the floor with her son.
Another tour event enjoyed by many: a visit to the Taronga Zoo. Kate was in the yellow eyelet frock by an ‘independent dressmaker.’
This one was so much fun it merits another photo.
Kate and George celebrated Father’s Day 2014 by watching Prince William play polo.
Following this occasion there was a dearth of George pictures. The Palace released individual pictures of the young Prince before Christmas, but we did not see George again until Charlotte’s arrival. (There were some paparazzi pix in a variety of magazines, but no other appearances.) Photographs that Kate took of George and Charlotte together were released in June. The next time Kate and George appeared together was at Trooping the Colour in June.
There weren’t loads of great photographs of the family; Kate was positioned behind HM for much of the event. At any rate, it was another Catherine Walker look for the Duchess, the ‘Astrid’ coatdress. One more look.
The very next day we saw Kate and George spending an afternoon watching William play polo.
Kate was in another top from British retailer ME + EM.
June 19th Kate and George spent some time at Snettisham Park, a park and working farm and recreation spot near the Cambridge’s country home. PopSugar has all of the photos here. Kate was in a Zara top, skinny jeans and her Le Chameau boots, the Ladies Vierzonord style.
In early July we had a treat: an abundance of wonderful images taken at Princess Charlotte’s christening.
It was the first time we saw the family of four together.
We leave you with one more look, a group shot of Kate, William and George together.
And with that we say Happy Birthday George!
- 2 Years of Prince George’s Fab Facial Expressions showcases the range of emotions we’ve seen from HRH the last two years, as seen on our sister site What Kate’s Kids Wore
- PopSugar offers 2 Years of Ridiculously Cute Prince George Moments
- The Daily Mirror has compiled 2 Years of Prince George’s Best Pictures
- The Mirror also has a fun photo piece with captions saying What the Royal Toddler was Really Thinking
- People magazine offers Prince George in GIFs
- Hello! Canada has a gallery of George’s Cutest Moments here
- Glamour UK has a slew of cute George photos here
- Hello! Fashion shares 15 photos of Prince George’s Most Adorable Outfits
- This Mirror story shows a video of the Grenadier Guards playing happy birthday during today’s Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- People also offers Prince George’s Best Sock Moments (the captions are what makes it merit a mention)